GOTW  

27 members have voted

1. 1. GOTW

• #8 Arkansas (4-0) at #2 Georgia (4-0) - 12 pm EST ESPN 
    • #7 Cincinnati (3-0) at #9 Notre Dame (4-0) - 2:30 pm EST NBC
    • #12 Ole Miss (3-0) at #1 Alabama (4-0) - 3:30 pm EST CBS
    • #21 Baylor (4-0) at #19 Oklahoma State (4-0) - 7:00 pm EST ESPN2
    • Other: Please List

Boston College is all tied up with Clemson in the third quarter. Obviously we know Clemson isn’t very good this year, but you have to like the direction of this Boston College team. The coaching carousel is going to be really interesting this off-season with guys like Jeff Hafley and Luke Fickell out there. You just wonder if there are better programs for these guys to jump to though. I’m not really sure I see those guys heading out to Los Angeles so it will be interesting what else is out there.

1 minute ago, NateDawg said:

Boston College is all tied up with Clemson in the third quarter. Obviously we know Clemson isn’t very good this year, but you have to like the direction of this Boston College team. The coaching carousel is going to be really interesting this off-season with guys like Jeff Hafley and Luke Fickell out there. You just wonder if there are better programs for these guys to jump to though. I’m not really sure I see those guys heading out to Los Angeles so it will be interesting what else is out there.

Hafley has some real juice. Think he's a guy who could really take off at a big program with recruiting

Atleast Dan Mullen saved us from Scott Frost Chip Kelly and Willie Taggart, thats the only positive i can give for him this year.

If we dont get rid of Grantham or better yet Mullen next year, Scott Stricklin has got to go as well

Edited by djw4bucs

Just now, JammerHammer21 said:

Could we get an academic study on the effects of a visor on coaching records?

i have a spreadsheet that tracks headwear across bcs and ny6 bowls and the cfp and i was going to turn it into a website but i can't find a graphics library i need to make it as pretty as i wanted