• NudeTayne use his mod powers for good
    • no more poll options
    • more pole options ;)
    • Natedawgs life matters
    • Mwill have a smile on his dial
    • LGBTQ+ score a 2nd victory over cheddar
    • multiple turnovers and solid defense

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/03/2021 at 05:12 PM

4 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

It has to be. I think it is his left shoulder. 

Then coach gotta call the game differently. 

33 attempts is too much. He needs to be around 25 if he’s hurt as bad as he seems to be. Give your healthy backs a few more chances. 15/33 ain’t gonna cut it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kiwibrown said:

I imagine that the left arm is heavily involved in throwing the football. 

It is. Everyone go outside and let’s do an experiment. Grab a football and wing it as hard as you can WITH using your left arm and shoulder. Now immobilize your left arm and shoulder and try winging it again. 

You’ll see there’s a big difference. 

• Like 2

Just now, pnies20 said:

Our run D is the best I’ve seen since The early 90s. It’s great to see people making tackles at the LOS instead of them getting 6 YPC every game.

Yeah it’s been fantastic tbh.

Just now, pnies20 said:

Clowney is having a turnaround year. Titans fans don’t believe it .

He’s been as we’d all hoped.  He’s the perfect complement to Myles tbh.  Great against the run and not a bad pass rushers either.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I wish I had your level of huberis.

No matter how many times you’ve been wrong, you’re still 100% certain you know more than literally everyone.

Dont get me wrong though, I enjoy it.  We have lots of laughs about your assertions during the slow times.

Keep em coming.

You take forum banter for huberis.

Certain assertions on pre-draft projections of players and the presentation of polar player evaluations as more certain opinions is what makes NFL draft discussion fun and allows for the entertaining clash of opinions. Add in a little sauce, some gifs, nicknames, an occasional extreme over the top opinions, and it's good enjoyable football draft discussion times imo.

If everyone was just like "who knows... it's a crap shoot ... analytics tells us that even the best HOF evaluator evaluations miss 50% of the time... I could be wrong or you could be wrong .. let's sing kumbaya..." it would be no fun and there'd be nothing to learn from one another's perspective.

I'm wrong a lot and have admitted it more than people like to remember, but you can't get around the fact that your argument about OBJ fails to take into account wide open misses in critical moments when OBJ doesn't even play or when OBJ isn't the targeted play option.

Baker misses in ways that no coach or gm or even Baker would attribute to the mystical negative OBJ force.

OBJ did not play against Kansas City.

Baker missed wide open targets on 2 of the final 3 game deciding drives before the game ending interception. One wide open miss to David Njoku and one bad miss hung ball inside to Anthony Schwartz.  

One can attribute misses last game and today partly due some potential serious opposite shoulder injury but to attribute a missed balls to Harrison Bryant or the various other non-OBJ players to the evil Mind fog force of OBJ;s presence just b/c OBJ is on the field (or not) is truly wild stuff.

Edited by Empire Lies
  • Like 2

I am of the opinion that I'm not yet ready to blame the poor play on the obj stuff. I think this is more likely a shoulder thing. That said, I can't dismiss the correlation in play with when obj is out there. It's possible that's a factor, but at thus point I don't think that's it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Empire Lies said:

You take forum banter for huberis.

Assertions on pre-draft projections of players and the presentation of polar player evaluations as more certain opinions is what makes NFL draft discussion fun and allows for the entertaining clash of opinions. Add in a little sauce, some gifs, nicknames, extreme over the top opinions, and it's good enjoyable football draft discussion times imo.

If everyone was just like "who knows... it's a crap shoot ... analytics tells us that even the best HOF evaluator evaluations miss 50% of the time... I could be wrong or you could be wrong .. let's sing kumbaya..." it would be no fun.

I'm wrong a lot and have admitted it more than people like to remember, but you can't get around the fact that your argument about OBJ fails to take into account wide open misses in critical moments when OBJ doesn't even play or when OBJ isn't the targeted play option.

Baker misses in ways that no coach or gm or even Baker would attribute to the mystical negative OBJ force.

OBJ did not play against Kansas City.

Baker missed wide open targets on 2 of the final 3 game deciding drives before the game ending interception. One wide open miss to David Njoku and one bad miss hung ball inside to Anthony Schwartz.  

One can attribute misses last game and today to a shoulder injury but to attribute a missed balls to Harrison Bryant or the various other non-OBJ players to the evil Mind fog force of OBJ just b/c OBJ is on the field is truly wild stuff.

It’s not hard to understand, he presses with OBJ in the game and it ****s his timing and progressions up, which in turn goofs his accuracy.

The 3rd/4th down play (whatever it was) where Felton was wide arse open for the first is a perfect example.  He’s waiting for OBJ to do something instead of just making the easy throw to Felton.  That has historically not happened when OBJ is not playing.

Instead of making presnap reads and chucking it, his timing is off.  Again, not an OBJ issue per se, but just a statement of fact.

Perhaps Stefanski tries too hard to get ObJ involved too.  He sure as hell doesn’t make a point of getting touches for anyone else save the backs.

The red zone throw was another one.  A triple move??  JFC.