Week 4 GDT: Titans (2-1) at Jets (0-3)

-Hope-

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

We just aren't dominant. 

We might lose to the jags fa real. Straight up. We definitely won't dominate them. 

We can't do that to teams. I saw the Texans pretty much got smoked. We'd never beat anyone like that. 

So are we horrible. Are the coaches horrible. Team isn't horrible. We just are average. About 16-17 out of 32. 

Can go up or down 3 or 4 spots on any given week. 

Tannehill didn't lose the game. The line didn't lose the game. No one area lost us the game. 

This team lost the game. Not trying to be deep or anything like that but this team lost it. The fact that each one of us can point to almost a different point or person and blame them is a problem. 

It's. Not one area. Its a failure in multiple areas and it consistently is the case. 

I mean other teams lost. We aren't in some crazy hole.  But you don't lose to the Jets and expect to be a top team. 

Jist average. 

I think, offensively, pass blocking is to blame. They've been awful.

Defensively, it obviously starts with coaches/scheme. But we lack playmakers, man. While Landry had an awesome game today and popped, he tends to be one of the "guy that doesnt show up on the stat sheet" and it seems like Simmons is headed more that way, too. Byard hasn't made a play in what seems like a decade.

Long and Brown are splashy. But neither are great LBs. Watching Wagner w/ Seattle..Leonard (not last week) with Indy..Mosely/Williams today...we lack that monster leader/playmaker at LB and have for a long time.

We cannot rush the passer. Our corner play is up and down, but never is it physical.

This is a team of survivors. We are almost always "in games". The problem is...it doesn't matter if we're playing a good team like Seattle or a joke of a team like the Jets. It's always going to be a grind. And teams like that never win super bowls

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

We just aren't dominant. 

We might lose to the jags fa real. Straight up. We definitely won't dominate them. 

We can't do that to teams. I saw the Texans pretty much got smoked. We'd never beat anyone like that. 

So are we horrible. Are the coaches horrible. Team isn't horrible. We just are average. About 16-17 out of 32. 

Can go up or down 3 or 4 spots on any given week. 

Tannehill didn't lose the game. The line didn't lose the game. No one area lost us the game. 

This team lost the game. Not trying to be deep or anything like that but this team lost it. The fact that each one of us can point to almost a different point or person and blame them is a problem. 

It's. Not one area. Its a failure in multiple areas and it consistently is the case. 

I mean other teams lost. We aren't in some crazy hole.  But you don't lose to the Jets and expect to be a top team. 

Jist average. 

That’s why I say same Ole Titans we’re 1 dimensional stubborn offense that’s mediocre 

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

The problem is that this isn’t Mularkey. This isn’t a coach Robinson had forced on him. It’s his hand-picked guy. So I’m not sure he’s going to have the same willingness to pull the trigger like he did with Mularkey.

100% agree. Vrabel has a long leash right now. Just something I could see a few years into the future.

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

it's a bad observation then lol. you're conveniently ignoring guys like fulton who did nothing their rookie year and are now among our best players. your complaint is with the coaching staff and shouldn't be to close the door on a rookie who has played 4 games.

Fulton was hurt most of last year, also an outside corner

You all can say whatever you want. but the same thing that happened to Radunz is happening to Molden right now. 

Just now, deeluxx3 said:

Fulton was hurt most of last year, also an outside corner

You all can say whatever you want. but the same thing that happened to Radunz is happening to Molden right now. 

yeah, because we definitely didn't need an outside corner last year lol.

nothing "happened" to radunz, he's not ready to play because he's an FCS kid who spent the last year out of football. this really isn't complicated. it's flat-out silly to make these kind of judgements 4 games in.

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Offensive line is old or terrible. 

Davis can't pass block. 

Saffold Lewan and Jones are old and can barely finish games. 

Davis pass blocking has regressed big time last yr he would occasionally look bad as a pass blocker & dominate in the run game, this yr it’s like he’s not interested in pass blocking at all 

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

I’d really like to never have to hear Nate Davis hype ever again. One average season and Titans Twitter was ready to crown him the next Steve Hutchinson.

I definitely was he dominated in the run game & was solid not great in pass blocking last season I thought this yr for sure he would continue to trend up, but man he’s horrible