Week 4 GDT: Titans (2-1) at Jets (0-3)

-Hope-

Terrible, terrible loss.  But it is just a game.  While I do agree in a way about the we don't dominate there is nothing about today's game that carries over.  To me the biggest problem I saw that was worrisome was giving up long pass plays. 3 (including penalty) over 50 yards is not acceptable in any way form.  Not having Julio and AJ really helped Jets pass rush.   

Huge key got FG's rather then TD's to start.  

Just now, 615finest said:

I’m just glad I’ve gotten to the point where our losses don’t ruin my day anymore.

Yea man. Sometimes it gets me. But damn what are you gonna do. I just love football. I don’t let it get me too upset. It’s a happy place for me. Work sucks so you gotta enjoy it. So many good games right now and the seeing Brady back in NE tonight is gonna be awesome. This is my favorite time of the year obvs.

1 minute ago, twotonebluenation said:

Yea man. Sometimes it gets me. But damn what are you gonna do. I just love football. I don’t let it get me too upset. It’s a happy place for me. Work sucks so you gotta enjoy it. So many good games right now and the seeing Brady back in NE tonight is gonna be awesome. This is my favorite time of the year obvs.

Yea sometimes it gets me but when we play bad I expect it, that’s part of the game. I don’t expect us to win every game. I love football too, Saturday and Sunday’s are what look forward to. I watch football all day even if my team isn’t playing.

1 minute ago, 615finest said:

Yea sometimes it gets me but when we play bad I expect it, that’s part of the game. I don’t expect us to win every game. I love football too, Saturday and Sunday’s are what look forward to. I watch football all day even if my team isn’t playing.

Yeah don't expect to win each game. But expect them to win against winless teams when you are supposed to be the clear better team. 

Losing to the Jets sucks and I lost 500 dollars which sucks even more but this is just one game. Look around and enjoy it cause this is the lowpoint of the season. This is one game. Give them some credit they earned the win but this defense is going to get wrecked against better teams if they play like this again. Jackrabbit was out of position all game. Offensive line couldn't handle their blitzes. Tannehill playes one hell of a game and gave us a chance but this one had trap written all over it.

7 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Yeah don't expect to win each game. But expect them to win against winless teams when you are supposed to be the clear better team. 

Oh Yea I expect us to beat winless teams but I could tell how we were playing plus our Noname WRs not getting open it wasn’t going to end good. Plus that’s been the norm for us playing down to inferior teams. That’s the titans way lol

Edited by 615finest

6 minutes ago, 615finest said:

this x10000. No explosion at all today. Jets only had to be scared of Henry. 

We just lack anything resembling speed at WR or TE. Jets constantly pressed the depth receivers and dared them to win at the LOS and they repeatedly were incapable. Add in that any attempt at longer developing route combinations were hopeless because of the pass rush and we just had no hope of creating downfield opportunities.

The three memorable shots we took were the play that Reynolds could’ve made for a TD, the bomb that should’ve been caught (and called PI) to Reynolds and Firkser’s drop up the seam in OT.