Week 4 GDT: Titans (2-1) at Jets (0-3)

-Hope-

It will be interesting to see how Tannehill plays without AJ and Julio. I think some real positives could come out of this, we can find out more about Tannehill through this. It would be real cool to see him play well without our top wideouts. Gotta feel like Jets will put everyone in the box. Perfect opportunity for Tanne to sling it.

i don't really get how we went from one of the healthier teams in the league with mularkey to constantly ravaged by injuries under vrabel. i'm sure one of the factors is that vrabel is just less inclined to make players play through stuff than mularkey was, but does that really capture it all?

10 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i don't really get how we went from one of the healthier teams in the league with mularkey to constantly ravaged by injuries under vrabel. i'm sure one of the factors is that vrabel is just less inclined to make players play through stuff than mularkey was, but does that really capture it all?

Vrabel is a hell of a lot softer on them at practice too. Basically babied Brown, Julio, Henry, and numerous other players during TC.