Week 4 GDT: Titans (2-1) at Jets (0-3)

-Hope-

I know there are way more key injuries to be worried about 

I will say, the Caleb Farley one bothers me because I don’t even know if it’s an injury thing or if they just aren’t happy with him

I know in the preseason he wasn’t spectacular 

Even looked scared at times trying to tackle in a pile 

But you would think these next 2 games would be perfect times to attempt to get him some in game reps 

I know Jackrabbit Fulton Jackson and Borders have done well 

But Farley is a guy we are going to want to have when we go up against teams like Buffalo KC LAR

Hope he is able to get out there this week 

1 hour ago, twotonebluenation said:

353÷3=117.6

117.6*17=2,000.3

The King is on schedule to go BACK to BACK. That 17 game schedule came at the right time. To help our boy. 

If he gets there, or even close, and isn’t the league MVP, then they may as well just call it MVQB.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Daniel said:

If he gets there, or even close, and isn’t the league MVP, then they may as well just call it MVQB.

Plus he’s on pace to break CJ2k’s yards from scrimmage record with 2595 yards. He does that, plus back to back 2000 rushing yard seasons, plus +15 TDs, plus the team has a good record and still doesn’t win MVP….*throws hands up*.

1 hour ago, TitanSS said:

The problem is that the most valuable player on every team is the QB. Doesn't mean they're the best player on the team. There have been a ton of defensive guys who should have won it over the years and it's gone to QBs.

Then it’s a dumb metric. That’s my whole point.

If Quess plays this well for an entire season do you consider moving Radunz to OG? 

We are super top heavy with our cap right now. Roger Saffold plays a non-premium position, has one year left on his contract, and would save us 10.5 mil against the cap by cutting him.

Radunz at LG? Radunz had 1897 snaps at LT in college. 3 snaps at C in college. 0 snaps at any other position. Maybe he's struggling switching to the right side and would benefit from moving back to the left? It's not the first time that's happened to someone. Even Sewell looked bad at RT.

I think he has the ideal build to play C, but that doesn't seem like an option and he's never really played it.

Cut Saffold, resign Jones to a 1-2 year deal for continuity, slap Radunz at LG, and draft Jones replacement in the 2nd-4th rounds.

Nate Davis has kinda looked like *** this year too but that's a different post.

9 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

If Quess plays this well for an entire season do you consider moving Radunz to OG? 

We are super top heavy with our cap right now. Roger Saffold plays a non-premium position, has one year left on his contract, and would save us 10.5 mil against the cap by cutting him.

Radunz at LG? Radunz had 1897 snaps at LT in college. 3 snaps at C in college. 0 snaps at any other position. Maybe he's struggling switching to the right side and would benefit from moving back to the left? It's not the first time that's happened to someone. Even Sewell looked bad at RT.

I think he has the ideal build to play C, but that doesn't seem like an option and he's never really played it.

Cut Saffold, resign Jones to a 1-2 year deal for continuity, slap Radunz at LG, and draft Jones replacement in the 2nd-4th rounds.

Nate Davis has kinda looked like *** this year too but that's a different post.

tbh, i think you also may need to consider radunz for LT depending on how the rest of lewan's season plays out. sunday was encouraging but at this point i think "aging and injury-prone" is a fair way to describe him. the entire OL is headed for a pretty hefty rebuild in the coming years.

6 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

tbh, i think you also may need to consider radunz for LT depending on how the rest of lewan's season plays out. sunday was encouraging but at this point i think "aging and injury-prone" is a fair way to describe him. the entire OL is headed for a pretty hefty rebuild in the coming years.

He's actually a year younger than Quess. The injuries suck, but I'm not really worried about him being 30. OL playing well at 35 or beyond isn't a reach. Whitworth still good at 39. I think he'll turn it around and be fine this year. Him having a bad game or two isn't unheard of even before the injuries and I'd chalk up week 1 to that.

Lewan has 2 years left on his deal after this season and we'd save 12.9 mil by cutting him, but I just don't think that would happen. I think he'd restructure before that happened. If he's absolutely terrible in 2022, then I could see us cutting him before the final year of his contract to save the 14.8 mil.

Edited by TitanSS