Week 4 GDT: Titans (2-1) at Jets (0-3)

-Hope-

10 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I mean, half our starters are out, so...

They're not exactly healthy either though, right? Starting LT is out for the season. Missing Elijah Moore and Marcus Maye. Possibly the worst team in the NFL already anyway.

I think it's just that they don't really have any stars the media knows about to focus on, besides their rookie QB who's averaging 0.66 TDs and 2.33 INTs per game, so when some of stars are out people think it's a bigger deal than it is.

Tannehill gets no respect from the media as a QB basically. Everyone outside of PFF credits the playmakers. If another top QB was missing his top two targets, no one is shouting upset against the Jets. Granted it's not a lot of people calling for the upset, but still.

Edited by TitanSS

Gearing up for a letdown even though it shouldn’t be. We should be able to stop their offense if we don’t play soft zone bs. Blitz the hell out of Wilson and play man all damn game. Jets have a pretty solid defense so points won’t exactly be easy which is why our defense needs to get a couple turnovers and put the offense on short fields to score. Need to win the field position battle all day. Obviously not having Kern could certainly affect that. Stop the sloppy play and we should win even with the likes of Reynolds, Rogers, Firkser, and whoever as our top receiving threats.

34 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

I felt like there was no way we lost to the Colts and we still won. Usually as soon as I feel that way we lose so maybe this year will be different.

He said before posting on Monday: "Same ole Titans"

I just want to see us totally dominate a team we should totally dominate.

the jets suck. Everyone is teeing off on them. We should be no different 

14 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

referring to the colts game, lol. fingers crossed that our coordinators are actually hitting their stride

On defense, a lot of it was just Carson Wentz couldn't move I felt like. He played like garbage and our DL swarmed him.

On offense, I still feel like we're being carried by the talent at the top and not the play-calling. Passing yards, YPA, big plays (20+ yards), and sacks taken are all towards the bottom half of the league. On top of all of the stats showing we throw it on first down fewer than most teams and that we throw it on 2nd and long more than most teams. I'd like to see how often we're in 2nd and long compared to other teams.

Would absolutely love to be wrong.

14 hours ago, 615finest said:

I expect the Jets to load the box all game to stop Henry. They have no reason to fear any of our WRs.

It Johnson is ready to go and Reynolds I have enough faith in the WRs we have against the Jets. Not saying their defense is the worst around but we should be able to have enough to win. As well if Firkser is able to go.

If Reynolds is ready to go no reason why he would not be one of the starting WRs. Let's see what he has. 

Edited by Titan89

22 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I’ll be way less worried if Reynolds is ready to go.

I think Frisker is just as important.  Reynolds had almost zero work in preseason from what I saw.   I also wouldn’t be surprised if Batson is one of our top performing WR’s.  What I take hope from is Tanny seems to have a good feel for Rogers    Batson and Ikhine