Post Game Thoughts. Browns.

cconocool

Just now, viking said:

You can't call out my challenge with a challenge. Why are you trying to cling on to a bottom quarter HC? We're a bad team right now and headed to another losing season

If you want change for the sake of change, that’s fine. But you aren’t even trying to make a real argument.

Just now, JDBrocks said:

If you want change for the sake of change, that’s fine. But you aren’t even trying to make a real argument.

Defensive coach has a booty defense.

Defensive coach has one win in the first four games (again)

Defensive coach has been the coach for 8 years which is the longest tenure without a ring in the NFL right now

Defensive coach plays style of football which hasn't won a ring in forever

Defensive coach fails to take responsibility for his teams failings.

1 minute ago, JDBrocks said:

So nothing objective or specific then, just a bunch of cute phrases and buzz words. Enjoy the rest of the season, guy.

I'm glad you're not in charge of the Vikings. You can send me a PM telling me I was right when this is Zimmers last year with the Vikes. 

By the way you still haven't given one argument in support of Zimmer you dummy

Just now, viking said:

I'm glad you're not in charge of the Vikings. You can send me a PM telling me I was right when this is Zimmers last year with the Vikes. 

Nice.

1 minute ago, viking said:

No need for calling people names. It’s juvenile and unneeded here. 

1 minute ago, HitStickAllDay said:

No need for calling people names. It’s juvenile and unneeded here. 

They keep calling people out for not presenting an argument but they haven't made one themselves? Even when multiple people have given their reasons.

Probs unnecessary but it is very likely they are a dummy

15 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

Well when you admit that you don’t watch the games and then just whine about the coach, it’s hard to take the complaints seriously…

I watch them online, nearly every play. Not the actual plays, but results and play calls. I read the statistics on running in second and long, and punting when they shouldn't. I'm not making stuff up. None of this is refuting what I'm saying, but ad hominem.