What draft pick or player would you trade for Odell Beckham?

brownie man

How much would you trade for Odell?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What is fair value in a trade for Odell?

• First rounder
    • Second rounder
    • Third rounder
    • Forth Rounder
    • Other please name

He has 0 guaranteed money left on his deal after this season but anyone that trades for him and plans to keep him will have to pay him at least $15M next year. The fact that there's no real financial commitment to him after this year makes it easier to trade for him because you can just move on. But I can't imagine teams are going to offer a ton to acquire him at this point. He'll be the 16th highest paid WR in the league next year but looking back at last season and the first quarter of this year he has missed 11 games and only produced 400 yards and 3 TD. 

13 hours ago, Johnny Nix said:

Realistically I think a 4th and 6th or something to that value

Antonio Brown was traded for a 3rd/5th coming off of a 1,300 yard/15 TD season. So I think this is pretty reasonable considering the cap hit required to take him and the lack of production over the last season or so. In his first 43 games he had 35 TD, in his last 41 games he has scored 16 TD. He was elite when he first got to NYC and still has a huge name/star value. But he's simply not worth what he's being paid at this point. Although I don't think the Browns run first offense helps him a ton, if he lands somewhere with a good QB he could bounce back. 

I've seen rumors about the Bears being a possible suitor for him. Chicago has wanted to move Hicks contract for a while and the Browns could use more juice on the interior of their defensive line. Some draft capital would likely have to be involved but an OBJ/Hicks deal seems to make sense for both teams. The Browns get a legit starting interior presence on their defensive line that would help Garrett/Clowney. And the Bears get another weapon to pair on the outside with Allen Robinson.

1 minute ago, Kip Smithers said:

The fact that Odell can’t be as effective or productive on the Browns is indictment against Baker. There’s no reason why a washed up Eli was able to get more out of him than Baker ever has. 

Agreed. Bring OBJ somewhere with a legit QB and he'll probably go off again. Vegas baby.

@ronjon1990

He hasn't brought any diva with him to the Browns. Besides that LSU money rain thing ( funny af btw), He's been the consummate pro and good teammate on the Browns....especially considering all the frustrations of the QB inexplicably not being able to get him the ball and shifting coaches.

If Baker plays poorly again vs the Chargers it wouldn't surprise me if he asks for a trade himself and lets everyone off the hook in Cleveland.

Personally, love to see Brandon Aiyuk for OBJ.

Edited by BrownLeader

Honestly, I’d love him in KC. Nothing against Baker but I do think with a top QB he can rediscover that great form (as NY raiders just said).

im terrible with trade value, but 2nd round pick OR 3rd (will be late) and a starting secondary player?