Week 5 General Discussion Thread

NYRaider

2 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I'd put solid money on at least 3 of them being better.

I'm not sure. I do think Mac will be a starting QB level guy, and that's fine enough. Not the easiest market to hit, to be honest. 

7 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Idk they're pretty old and pretty bereft of skill talent. IF they manage to get a haul for Watson, that outlook changes.

Actually nvm, they aren't short of picks the next few years like I thought. That was this year. So it's not even bad to the degree I thought.

Assuming Culley keeps getting the buy-in from his guys they could attract a couple free agents aiming to be the face of a franchise or and just go BPA aiming to be a middle-tier team next year. Plus you're still in the AFCS.

The benefit of having no huge stars is that you aren't wasting them either, and in that regard I could see the situations in SEA being worse if they collapse and trade Russ and have to rebuild in a strong NFCW. I think the Dolphins rn have it the worst. Good but aging defense going to waste on an offense with no answers and with no top pick becaue you traded it for a slot receiver. Basically have to pray that Tua balls out when/if he returns and there's been no signs to expect that