SNF: Bills @ Chiefs

Kmart128

Plus every single time I watch Mahomes he just looks uncomfortable too. When I watched Peyton Manning in 2013 it felt like the team was going to score every single drive (outside Super Bowl 48) but I don't get that with Mahomes. I see lots of overthrows, lots of throws to the ground, and lots of stalled drives. I didn't see the Eagles game, but I have watched most of the others. 

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

I'll need the recipe again - might give em a shot on our free night on Thursday.

https://thehungrybluebird.com/bbq-pork-steaks/

That is just the first one off of google.  Obviously, season to your own tastes.  

When we do them at work, we usually just get a baking pan and dump bbq sauce over them and put that in the bbq grille and let it simmer for a while, then grill them and toss them back in the sauce for a little. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, djw4bucs said:

Do they just play sometime tomorrow then or make it a tie or something?

They postpone and resume whenever the weather clears and schedule permits, probably tomorrow.

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

16 minutes according to Tirico 

16 minutes at the earliest, which is not happening as you can see the lightning continue to arc.