MNF: Colts @ Ravens GDT

Forge

What is the correct amount of peanut butter & jelly on a PB&J sandwhich?   

32 members have voted

1. 1. What is the correct amount of peanut butter & jelly on a PB&J sandwhich?

• 90% PB + 10% Jelly
    • 65% PB + 35% Jelly
    • 50 / 50
    • 35% PB + 65% Jelly
    • 10% PB + 90% Jelly
    • Give me that PB & J...hold the PB please

Just now, Ray Reed said:

Just got home from the stadium.

”Lamar folding under the pressure” lmao sleep tight

I mean dude legit fumbled at the 1 then botched a hand off. He got it back and pulled through. For an organization that wins a lot you're really enjoying this one. You legit came back and read through the entire thread. Weird behavior. Maybe its the alcohol. 

Just now, KingOfNewYork said:

I mean dude legit fumbled at the 1 then botched a hand off. He got it back and pulled through. For an organization that wins a lot you're really enjoying this one. You legit came back and read through the entire thread. Weird behavior. Maybe its the alcohol. 

Well an hr + a half car ride will give you time to read. 

And “really enjoying this one” lmao na more like just laughing at/quoting 1 post that turned out wrong and made you look dumb. Later!

4 hours ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Clueless idiots: he lacks the accuracy to make big time throws 

Bad passer Lamar Jackson this season:

1,519 yards (303 ypg), 8 TD, 3 INT, 67% comp, 9.1 YPA

On pace to finish the season with 5,100 yards, 27 TD plus 1,200 rushing yards/7 TD. 

• Like 4

Football is a fun/frustrating sport. You're a couple of missed kicks and a missed delay of game penalty/record breaking field goal away from Baltimore having a losing record (losing to the Lions and Colts no less), and instead they're 4-1 at the top of the division.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Football is a fun/frustrating sport. You're a couple of missed kicks and a missed delay of game penalty/record breaking field goal away from Baltimore having a losing record (losing to the Lions and Colts no less), and instead they're 4-1 at the top of the division.

Football truly is a game of inches. Last season if you change the outcome on literally 3 plays for the Raiders we would've finished 11-5. And on the other end if you changed the outcome on 2 other plays we would've finished 6-10.

6 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Football truly is a game of inches. Last season if you change the outcome on literally 3 plays for the Raiders we would've finished 11-5. And on the other end if you changed the outcome on 2 other plays we would've finished 6-10.

No doubt. At some point, you are what your record says you are, but I'm not sure "when" that becomes a reality. A few years ago as a HS Coach, we went 4-6 and lost 4 games in the final 27 seconds in some capacity. It's easy to say "we should have been 8-2", but the reality is, we also won another 2 games in the final seconds as well. We were probably more of a 5-5 or 6-4 type team.

42 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I still can’t believe that happened last night. Wentz was having the game of his career and instead of giving him a chance to win it they play for the FG. With a kicker that not only has a hip injury but power issues as well smh.

54 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Ravens could easily be 1-4 or 5-0

You can always say that about a lot of teams, but the ridiculous margin of "1 very unlikely play decides the game" has come up more freqently for that team than any team I've seen, maybe ever in any sport

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Ravens could easily be 1-4 or 5-0

You can always say that about a lot of teams, but the ridiculous margin of "1 very unlikely play decides the game" has come up more freqently for that team than any team I've seen, maybe ever in any sport

On the one hand, it shows their resilience and Lamar's clutch time ability, while also showing some major concerns about coming out flat against low tier teams, getting "lucky" on some missed/made FG and penalties, and showing some future issues they'll need to get squared away if they want to stay atop of the division and be seen as a viable AFC Contender.

22 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

I still can’t believe that happened last night. Wentz was having the game of his career and instead of giving him a chance to win it they play for the FG. With a kicker that not only has a hip injury but power issues as well smh.

Kickers infuriate me at every level

• Like 1