Week 6 GDT: Bills @ Titans

TitanLegend

4 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

I truly don’t get how Rashaan Evans fell off so bad from his 2019 play. He wasn’t a star or anything but his arrow was definitely pointing up. From that to being completely unplayable now.

Not that he will end up being any good. I still say try him on the edge. He can't be any worst than he his. He was decent on the edge at Bama. 
His next stop, I'm pretty sure they will use him on the edge more. Probably NE and he will get like 7 sacks. lol

3 minutes ago, lovetitans said:

Some fans are really gonna be buttburt when Williamson is eating into Longs snaps and not Evans. I have no doubt in my mind that come 2 weeks from now once Williamson is up to speed its him and Evans getting the majority of snaps and long coming in on passing downs. 

If we were looking for someone to take Long’s snaps, we wouldn’t have signed someone with the exact opposite skill set.

1 hour ago, titans0021 said:

I get that he has a ton of loyalty from a large chunk of the fan base, but man is he lucky he stumbled into Tannehill.

the frustrating thing is he's done an undeniably good job of finding role players in the mid-late rounds. guys like chris jackson, david long, etc- those are guys you love to get where we got them. the problem is to be a real contender in the NFL you need star power and you absolutely don't get star power by whiffing on all your premium picks. when you think of it that way it really shouldn't be a surprise that we are where we are as a team.

In other news, wonder if we're just gonna ride out the season with Bullock at kicker or switch to Ficken. Bullock has been mostly..average? in his career, and seems to be continuing that level of play so far this season. Do we just stick with that going forward knowing at least it doesn't seem like he's gonna be a disaster, or switch to Ficken in hope we get a really good kicker?

9 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

In other news, wonder if we're just gonna ride out the season with Bullock at kicker or switch to Ficken. Bullock has been mostly..average? in his career, and seems to be continuing that level of play so far this season. Do we just stick with that going forward knowing at least it doesn't seem like he's gonna be a disaster, or switch to Ficken in hope we get a really good kicker?

If Bullock misses a few more even if they don’t cost us like last week, you would have to think Ficken will have a shot to get his job back 

Edited by Titans fan 617

I wonder if Sambrailo feeling like he didn't fit in with the position group and possibly not liking the OL coach had anything to do with the report that Conklin was given an offer from us that was as good or better than the Browns and him choosing to leave.