The search for a new Head Coach

RaidersAreOne

33 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Eh I wouldn’t hate it. Let’s be honest he is arguably the best OC in the NFL. You can certainly do worse. Plus he cheates to win so that’s nice a little if you ain’t cheating you ain’t trying thing. 

McDaniels HC/OC

Mayo DC 

Zingler(sp?)GM

Seems to be a strong Pats connection 

He isn't remotely one of the best OCs in the league. 

1 hour ago, drfrey13 said:

Can you imagine what the league would do if we got caught cheating?

Shrug and say "oh it's just the Raiders"? 

I mean let's be honest. If there's one team everyone already has an expectation of cheating it's us. At least for the old timers lol

3 hours ago, Jraider91 said:

He isn't remotely one of the best OCs in the league. 

Yes he is. Name 3 OCs better then him. Daboll is the only guy who you can make the case. Kellen Moore is not better. Byron Leftwhich is not better. Bieniemy dont even mention him 

5 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Yes he is. Name 3 OCs better then him. Daboll is the only guy who you can make the case. Kellen Moore is not better. Byron Leftwhich is not better. Bieniemy dont even mention him 

Well there are multiple HCs who are better than him 

Sean McVay, Matt Lafleur, Frank Reich, Kyle Shanahan 

OCs

Mike McDaniel, Nathaniel Hackett, Pete Carmichael, Brian Daboll, Kellen Moore, Shane Steichen

I've read Patriot fans (many of them) hoping he gets a HC gig so they can get a more aggressive OC 

6 hours ago, Jraider91 said:

Well there are multiple HCs who are better than him 

Sean McVay, Matt Lafleur, Frank Reich, Kyle Shanahan 

OCs

Mike McDaniel, Nathaniel Hackett, Pete Carmichael, Brian Daboll, Kellen Moore, Shane Steichen

I've read Patriot fans (many of them) hoping he gets a HC gig so they can get a more aggressive OC 

You named HCs who are calling the plays and then named the OCs of those HCs lol oook bud 

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

You named HCs who are calling the plays and then named the OCs of those HCs lol oook bud 

One who is absolutely integral to the play design process, McDaniels is all screen pass basic stuff. If you think McDaniel (SF) isn't absolutely elite I don't know what to tell you. He is getting HC interviews without calling plays, guy has players asking for him to be included in their next contract (Kittle) 

51 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Assuming this is just a re-hashing of the news from last week. One of the Michigan beat guys was saying at the time that Michigan had an offer on the table for him. Unless they’ve decided to increase it…