What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

Black mirror 6.2 is one of the best black mirrors yet, and theres a little easter egg in part 1

Also, i hate when

Spoiler

people say that something is predictable. Theres a fun thing when they put all these chekov guns around and they later pay off, even if you know before the characters do 

And wow podrick is so different

Spoiler

and holy **** that last shot of the show. It was kinda sweet in a way

• Like 1

Black mirror 3 is so heartbreaking so far

I really feel for the pinkman character. Tries to cut a log and cant do it right in front of his kid

Spoiler

Perfect setup for the plot to play out. This should be interesting

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, thrILL! said:

There’s a few eps that are very heavy but they’re usually followed by some of the lightest ones. The show is gonna wreck you at times though lol.  Good and bad. 

Good! My wife and I really liked the first season but all the tense yelling and screaming was accurate for how a kitchen works at times but it did get overwhelming. That's my only complaint for the show. We're definitely looking forward to watching this especially after reading what you two have said

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Forge said:

GF and I watched season one a couple of months ago and were pleasantly surprised by how much we enjoyed. Now that season two is done, we'll probably watch that

It's weird bc it's not the greatest show. The acting isn't spectacular. The story is good enough to keep it interesting. The characters aren't all that great but for some reason, I'm excited to watch it on a weekly basis and am a little upset now that it's over for the time being lol. Enjoy!!

• Like 1

Sunny has a new season going apparently.. The premiere episode might be the best one they've made yet. The Mac avtor has had some plastic surgery which takes some getting used to. (same doctor as Ryan Reynolds obviously) 

Next 3 episodes were solid. I feel like they could keep this show running for as long as Danny Devito is alive.. his acting elevates everyone and the writing on that show is top notch

15 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Black mirror 6.2 is one of the best black mirrors yet, and theres a little easter egg in part 1

Also, i hate when

Reveal hidden contents

people say that something is predictable. Theres a fun thing when they put all these chekov guns around and they later pay off, even if you know before the characters do 

And wow podrick is so different

Reveal hidden contents

and holy **** that last shot of the show. It was kinda sweet in a way

I have only seen the first episode so obviously not reading the spoilers.

Super excited to watch though.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Just finished up S2 of The Bear, loved it more than the first season.  Forks (Ep 7) might be one of my favorite episodes of TV that i've seen in a while, loved Richie's storyline this season.

Didn't like it as much as S1 but I loved Richie's storyline.  I found the Christmas episode to be annoying.  Really liked the last few episodes.

18 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Just finished the finale of From S2. Finally all the pieces that were moving but didn't go anywhere finally went places. The ending caught me 100% off guard. Was probably the best episode of the season

That's how I felt...it was moving along but they weren't going anywhere then the last episode was the best of the season.  

• Like 1

On 6/27/2023 at 9:16 AM, THE DUKE said:

Just finished up S2 of The Bear, loved it more than the first season.  Forks (Ep 7) might be one of my favorite episodes of TV that i've seen in a while, loved Richie's storyline this season.

Forks was fantastic