2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

Imagine not being able to beat the Warriors without Wiggins and Poole 😂😂😂😂

I feel good about this match up in the playoffs but we also got big games out of guys that wouldn't have these types of games if Wiggins/Poole played. 

Still, if Klay is close to being Klay, this team has a crazy amount of depth and high IQ players. Like my chances against anyone. 

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Imagine not being able to beat the Warriors without Wiggins and Poole 😂😂😂😂

And those guys aren't even a part of the original big three, player development is GS forte right now Poole is an obvious product of it Kuminga is definitely catching on fast and if they hit paydirt with Wiseman and Moody just forget it for the rest of the league.

That was a masterclass performance by Curry and Draymond. Short handed with multiple coaches missing as well with their wing players missing as well. 

With those wing players missing I didn’t think the Warriors would win. Players continue to step up. GP2 putting the locks on Booker. Ottomatic hitting clutch shots. They said Kuminga had a low basketball IQ during the draft process. They were wrong. When Klay comes back. Kuminga and GP2 have to stay in the rotation. Those two need 15 minutes at least a game. At this point even when Wiseman comes back I have a hard time seeing him making a real difference. 

Steph going for that MVP

Edited by agarcia34
  • Like 1

Also I want to fee a little bad for LeBron but his fingerprints is all over the roster and well this is the what he wanted. Main reason why I never took the Lakers serious is because of Westbrook. You ain’t winning with him. He puts up empty stats that mean nothing. Smaller Andre Drummond. Plus his defense sucks especially his off ball defense where he is lost 50 percent of the time. Stick a fork in the Lakers… it ain’t gonna get much better for them 

8 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

That was a masterclass performance by Curry and Draymond. Short handed with multiple coaches missing as well with their wing players missing as well. 

With those wing players missing I didn’t think the Warriors would win. Players continue to step up. GP2 putting the locks on Booker. Ottomatic hitting clutch shots. They said Kuminga had a low basketball IQ during the draft process. They were wrong. When Klay comes back. Kuminga and GP2 have to stay in the rotation. Those two need 15 minutes at least a game. At this point even when Wiseman comes back I have a hard time seeing him making a real difference. 

Steph going for that MVP

Otto Porter Jr was the one FA I wanted the Jazz to pursue this off-season. Dude is a baller but just hasn't been able to stay healthy, happy to see him finally balling on a good team.

8 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Also I want to fee a little bad for LeBron but his fingerprints is all over the roster and well this is the what he wanted. Main reason why I never took the Lakers serious is because of Westbrook. You ain’t winning with him. He puts up empty stats that mean nothing. Smaller Andre Drummond. Plus his defense sucks especially his off ball defense where he is lost 50 percent of the time. Stick a fork in the Lakers… it ain’t gonna get much better for them 

That's the sad part. The front office wanted to trade for Buddy and keep Caruso but LeGM and Klutch Sports had other plans.