2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

13 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Guess NY should’ve kept their BS mandate, right?

They apparently are keeping the mandate. It's being lifted for "performers and athletes" whatever that means. He said he was standing for all those "that believe what is right."

6 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

cp3 back tomorrow after suns won 6 in a row 

He owns the Nuggets.

Jokic is a really good on the ball Defender because of his fast hands, and he can handle a guy backing him down. But, he's got no answer to a rolling big off a screen. The Paul-Ayton PNR in the paint has about a 99.9% success rate against Jokic.

It's actually why Jokic struggles against Robert Williams too.

Dubs have been pretty terrible since Steph's injury and the team overall has faced a crazy amount of injuries all season, but seeing Poole/Kuminga playing like this is so damn promising. It makes up for getting NOTHING out of Wiseman in year two and him potentially being a bust. Hope he is not that and his health improves but this season has been a disaster for him. 

8 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Dubs have been pretty terrible since Steph's injury and the team overall has faced a crazy amount of injuries all season, but seeing Poole/Kuminga playing like this is so damn promising. It makes up for getting NOTHING out of Wiseman in year two and him potentially being a bust. Hope he is not that and his health improves but this season has been a disaster for him. 

Yeah, Steph makes everything go on that team. I could see them falling to 6th.

3 hours ago, lomaxgrUK said:

He owns the Nuggets.

Jokic is a really good on the ball Defender because of his fast hands, and he can handle a guy backing him down. But, he's got no answer to a rolling big off a screen. The Paul-Ayton PNR in the paint has about a 99.9% success rate against Jokic.

It's actually why Jokic struggles against Robert Williams too.

It's amazing to watch teams have absolutely no answer for Ayton 90% of the time and then you see Giannis make him look like a child. Goes to show how special Giannis is. Last night Ayton made Towns his *****.

3 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Yeah, Steph makes everything go on that team. I could see them falling to 6th.

It's amazing to watch teams have absolutely no answer for Ayton 90% of the time and then you see Giannis make him look like a child. Goes to show how special Giannis is. Last night Ayton made Towns his *****.

They are still three games ahead of Utah/Dallas with only 9 to go. I think they should be able to hold on to the 3rd spot. Yesterday's win was big after losing to the woeful Magic the night before. Schedule is pretty tough though so I guess it is possible they drop the 6th seed. 

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

They are still three games ahead of Utah/Dallas with only 9 to go. I think they should be able to hold on to the 3rd spot. Yesterday's win was big after losing to the woeful Magic the night before. Schedule is pretty tough though so I guess it is possible they drop the 6th seed. 

Forgot only 9 games left. I'd guess 5th is their floor then.

12 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Lmao Miami is so screwed… 

Butler is the villain here though. The second he got paid, acts like the biggest entitled child on earth. You think he would reward Miami for that pay day, but now he acts like has power because of it. 

They're in 1st place in the East, lol.