Week 7 GDT: Chiefs @ Titans

TitanLegend

14 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Obligatory weekly Vrabel post:

Fire Vrabel!

Alright now that I got that out of the way I'll just say I didn't check the forums one time during the game and I don't think I can ever allow myself to check again.

Great job by Vrabel and Bowen with what they had.

Dane Cruikshank locked up Kelce at the LOS and kept hands on him pretty much regardless of what the rest of the defense did and he did amazing. He needs a second contract if only for one post-season game per year.

Gotta show Downing some love he called a great game 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Gotta show Downing some love he called a great game 

I gave him love last week so this time it's Bowen's turn. Hope they make me look like a ******* tard for calling for their heads and they keep it up.

It's going to sound like a hindsight suggestion but the only two plays I questioned the entire game were the 2nd and 2 pass and 3rd and 2 pass where Tannehill must have closed his eyes. Obviously, I wouldn't have questioned them if the players executed, but even before the play, with the time left on the clock, I didn't care if we even converted. I just wanted to run another 90 seconds off and kick another FG to try to go up another score.

Props to Downing for staying aggressive in that situation though. Something I felt like we lacked when we played them in the AFC Championship game.