Week 8: Packers @ Cardinals on Thursday Night Football - Packers Win 24-21! Move to 7-1!

FAH1223

2 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I was thinking the exact same thing. The difference is, Adams is like 7-11, he's always open. Cobb, well he's not. 

Honestly this is the type of game I have a weird feeling we will win.

Cards are stacked against us. Rodgers playing in a dome/perfect conditions. Aaron loves when he’s counted out, that’s when he’s the most dangerous. The defense has been playing well lately and I’m sure they will be extra motivated knowing it’s kind of on them for us to pull out a win.

this is basically turning into a trap game for AZ. 

4 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I always thought Lazard seemed intelligent. Weird.

Dude no kidding.  I had both does of the vaccine, am only in my thirties, relatively healthy, and still got Covid which put me in a hospital for a week.  I know some people just aren't hit hard by it but man its no joke.

18 minutes ago, gopackgo972 said:

What are the odds of MVS getting activated by Thursday? 

6 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

They can activate him at any time in the next 2 days.  Probably playing hide the salami for Thursday Nights game.

I say he's playing Thursday night. It's a help but not an end all be all. Lazard is a beast in run blocking too. That part of his game is a bigger loss than him as a pass catcher tbh. 

2 minutes ago, KFP7 said:

Dude no kidding.  I had both does of the vaccine, am only in my thirties, relatively healthy, and still got Covid which put me in a hospital for a week.  I know some people just aren't hit hard by it but man its no joke.

Glad you recovered and hopefully back to 100%. 

This has all the trappings, well a little bit unique given the circumstances, of the Atlanta mid-season game in 2010. We will make this competitive, and lose, and that's ok. Hopefully Tramon can come out of retirement to take the most telegraphed play of all time to the house this year.

6 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I say he's playing Thursday night. It's a help but not an end all be all. Lazard is a beast in run blocking too. That part of his game is a bigger loss than him as a pass catcher tbh. 

Per MLF. We probably won't hear anything on MVS until game day.  

Gotta wonder how smart that is for a hamstring.  If he's ready, he's ready but I wouldn't push a hamstring for an uphill game like this.  

I'd much rather have him good down the stretch, but maybe he's good and ready to go???????