Week 8: Packers @ Cardinals on Thursday Night Football - Packers Win 24-21! Move to 7-1!

FAH1223

2 minutes ago, HeresAGuy said:

Equanemeous St. Brown, time to get it my guy.

Right now, we are looking ESB, Cobb, Amari, Malik, and maayyybe MVS as our WRs

Also expect a LOT of Aaron Jones being rolled out wide this game in WR sets.  Also expect Big Bob to get a ton of targets.

Might get the targets but Cards haven’t allowed more than 20 yds to a TE this year.

Be interesting how Matt and Rodgers attack this. To be sure it might be better for them. It feels like every game without Adams this offense is more balanced and seems more lethal. Because everyone can get it.

12 minutes ago, Green19 said:

Might get the targets but Cards haven’t allowed more than 20 yds to a TE this year.

Be interesting how Matt and Rodgers attack this. To be sure it might be better for them. It feels like every game without Adams this offense is more balanced and seems more lethal. Because everyone can get it.

Time to Run the Damn Ball. 

• Like 1

Might not need a lot of WR if they don't run many offensive plays?  

Hope it goes really well and is interesting and competitive.  But it's not hard to imagine having the hypothetical intention to commit to the run game.  And it's also not hard to imagine having a first half with only four possessions, maybe two of which go run-run-pass-punt.  And then coming back after the half down 17-3.  

You've got to make first downs to keep the ball and sustain drives.  I don't know how that's going to happen, or if it will happen.  But I think somehow the Packers are going to need to convert on a goodly number of 3rd downs to keep drives going.  How they can do it somehow, and make it fun!

37 minutes ago, KFP7 said:

three tight end sets all game

I’m hoping we bring DDD off of the IR. I like his game and he will do the dirty work I hope to see in this game. Not sure we can win, but I’d love to give them the physical, grind it out on the ground game I think coach really dreams about playing.