Week 8: Packers @ Cardinals on Thursday Night Football - Packers Win 24-21! Move to 7-1!

FAH1223

Just a couple random thoughts 

Maybe with Adams out Aaron will gain more confidence in the other pass catchers . I still worry about him forcing the ball to Davante even when it it’s too working.

Im really interested in the CBs. I thought Stokes was great on Sunday. Once he improves his ball skills just a bit he’s going to be an absolute superstar. I couldn’t be happier with him. 

Douglas has been playing pretty darn good too IMO. It looks like he’s playing better than King. 

I really don’t want to throw the playbook at them. With the injuries , short week and travel it’s going to be very tough to win. Maybe we feel out the first quarter see where we’re at and how to go forward. 

At least we’ll have a mini bye for KC. They play Monday too so their schedule won’t be the same. 

I got Arizona at -3.5 when the line first hit, but I would have given however many points they wanted me to. -7, -10.5, name a number. This is one of those games where we get completely run out of the gym. 

Now watch us keep it agonizingly close and lose it on a EQ fumble or something 

10 hours ago, packfanfb said:

If MVS actually plays, I'll have hope. Really would like to see Amari involved in a few more plays as well. 

Biggest problem is that in the past when 17 was out, we knew it and had a full week to game plan without him. This time, we have to scrap the game plan and draw up a new one in 2 days. 

W/o MVS and Tae, there's really no WR to put the fear of God into the D....not that MVS is godlike, but you DEFINITELY have to account for him taking the top off the D. 

MVS being (apparently) back is a good thing here. 

56 minutes ago, Isherwood said:

I got Arizona at -3.5 when the line first hit, but I would have given however many points they wanted me to. -7, -10.5, name a number. This is one of those games where we get completely run out of the gym. 

Now watch us keep it agonizingly close and lose it on a EQ fumble or something 

Interesting choice since EQ hasn't had a fumble in his professional career. 

I smiled at the 'Adams out may be to the Packers advantage' stuff. It smacks of whistling past the graveyard.

Besides the other team losses, there is no Adams, it's a short week, it's away from home against the toughest opponent.

This is a loss.

Silver lining, put all the bad stuff in the one sack, take the loss. Things will get better pretty quickly.

A loss here does not mean a loss to the same team come the playoffs either - the dynamic will be quite different.

Edited by OneTwoSixFive