Transfer Portal 2021-2022 Edition

Texansfan713

Just now, beekay414 said:

LOL

They were discontinued!

But I had fun, fellas, thanks for the Friday entertainment.

It was... something. Helped me get through these last few calls with IT trying to fix my laptop.

Next time, let's argue cuts of steak. Dibs on Ribeye.

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

lol wanted to get your blood pressure up.

just kidding jk GIF

I was about to reach out to a few old black market contacts, see if they had a line on a crate or two. I'm trying to wean off cookies myself, but I know I could probably sell some of those boxes for $50 on these streets...

Gotta create that market, slang them cookies on the corner...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

Clear liquor is for people who don't like liquor and want to hide it in their drinks.

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

I can appreciate a fine tequila blanco or a good gin with a quality tonic syrup (appreciate the advice on this from @MrDrew) and I can even do vodka/club soda with a lime when I'm doing low carb dieting - but outside of those examples, you're right.

You guys must be drinking the wrong stuff, and have the wrong people making you drinks with it. I use a lot of clear spirits, and never hide it. Not every drink makes it the star, but you only hide the bad stuff. I'll be around if there's any questions, until then I'm goona go look at the few bottles of gin that I have, figure out what drink I want to make, and figure which of the styles gin I should use to make that drink so the gin is the star.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...