Transfer Portal 2021-2022 Edition

Texansfan713

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

ā€œAssumeā€

Definitely an assumption. If I wanted to subject my senses to something close to poop flavored water, I'd just indulge in whiskey, since it's readily available haha.

But for real, I've given whiskey it's fair chance and I just can't stand it. The high end stuff doesn't even come off as enjoyable. Just not my thing as much as beer isn't others.Ā 

I'm convinced the reason why everyone was always so pissed off in the Old West was because all they had for alcohol was whiskey/bourbon lol. I'd be pissed too.

Edited by beekay414

On 10/28/2021 at 12:10 PM, CWood21 said:

IIRC, weren't most colleges afraid he wasn't going to meet the academic requirements?

i dont think grades were an issue with Evans.Ā  He was a smart student.Ā  The issue was his attitude.Ā  Being sent home before playing for a state title because you didn't want to give up your cell phoneĀ is a huge red flag.

6 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

i dont think grades were an issue with Evans.Ā  He was a smart student.Ā  The issue was his attitude.Ā  Being sent home before playing for a state title because you didn't want to give up your cell phoneĀ is a huge red flag.

I call that every teenager ever.

Just now, beekay414 said:

Alright, what's your go-to whiskey/scotch/bourbon? I need to know how harshly to judge you right now.

I'm an Oban 14 man, myself. I'm also getting into Japanese Whiskey a lot more - Hibiki Harmony is a blended scotch that can compare to a single malt.