Who would you go after?

BigD1123

With the trade deadline just around the corner. Who would you like to see the Raiders trade for? What compensation would you expect to give realistically. And who do you think the Raiders may trade to someone else and also what compensation would we receive?

For me I really like the team as is. But of we were to trade for a player I'd like to bring in a RT and a C. I feel that is possibly everyone's choice 😆. Maybe someone like Dillard from Philly for a late round pick. Problem is I don't know that he has played RT...like EVER. No clue as to what center. And tbh James looked A LOT better against Philly. Hopefully a light is turning on.

As far as trading away. It would be nice to get something for Cle. I love the guy but it's pretty obvious the coaches don't feel like he is a fit for this particular D. Maybe call Pitt make a swap Cle for Ingram? 

Edited by BigD1123

5 hours ago, BigD1123 said:

With the trade deadline just around the corner. Who would you like to see the Raiders trade for? What compensation would you expect to give realistically. And who do you think the Raiders may trade to someone else and also what compensation would we receive?

For me I really like the team as is. But of we were to trade for a player I'd like to bring in a RT and a C. I feel that is possibly everyone's choice 😆. Maybe someone like Dillard from Philly for a late round pick. Problem is I don't know that he has played RT...like EVER. No clue as to what center. And tbh James looked A LOT better against Philly. Hopefully a light is turning on.

As far as trading away. It would be nice to get something for Cle. I love the guy but it's pretty obvious the coaches don't feel like he is a fit for this particular D. Maybe call Pitt make a swap Cle for Ingram? 

I would love a center but there's no way he's gonna learn this offense in a couple of weeks

I like the Dline rotation, but if someone like Cox or Leo were available, you can't argue that would push the defense over the top. 

Xavien Howard wants a change of scenery and would be a nice piece at a need spot. 

Defense feels like it's a star piece away from really taking off. 

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Kick the tires on Myles Jack while Jacksonville is still in disarray. 

Not sure what comp may be, but heck I'd offer up Ferrell and Arnette off the bat. Jack would solidify our LB corps and simply being on the field is more valuable than what those two offer anyway. 

Miles Jack is exactly what we need. The problem is they would never let him go

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NickButera said:

Oline, oline, then third priority is Online. ....but I won't deny how excited I'd be if we could trade for Cox. Defense wins championships. He'd elevate our dline play to a point where our CBs jobs would be a lot easier. 

A pass rush of Maxx, Yannik and Cox pushing the interior would be fun to watch. Trading for Cox would be a winning move. A signal they want to win the AFC West.

• Like 2

Michael Brockers is a more realistic option for the Raiders. His cap number this year is 3 million and way easier for the Raiders to make 1 million in cap space work instead of the 10 million they would need to clear for Cox. 

Melvin Ingram would also make sense. His cap number fits into what the Raiders have available. Another edge rusher would be really helpful. Would keep Crosby and Yannick fresh as the game goes on. 

Edited by agarcia34
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Michael Brockers is a more realistic option for the Raiders. His cap number this year is 3 million and way easier for the Raiders to make 1 million in cap space work instead of the 10 million they would need to clear for Cox. 

Melvin Ingram would also make sense. His cap number fits into what the Raiders have available. Another edge rusher would be really helpful. Would keep Crosby and Yannick fresh as the game goes on. 

We should trade Michael Brockers for Clelin Ferrel and a draft pick