NYRaider

Who ya got?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Chiefs
    • Giants

8 minutes ago, FinSting said:

I can't be the only one wanting to see Pringle with the chip block

It was even worse last season when we had Taco Charlton, LeVeon Bell, and Pringle. 

The team got a nutritionist and they released Charlton, but Pringle still chips in. 

Edited by onejayhawk
  • Like 1

Just now, BobbyPhil1781 said:

And the pass looked like it was intended for Gordon. I don't expect any Chiefs fan to say Mahomes does anything wrong, ever, so we'll just leave this alone

Lol oh stfu. Come to the Chiefs forum, he's been scrutinized a ton. Especially the not stepping into pockets etc etc but you like to antagonize so we'll just leave this alone.

• Like 1

Just now, Chiefs_5627 said:

Lol oh stfu. Come to the Chiefs forum, he's been scrutinized a ton. Especially the not stepping into pockets etc etc but you like to antagonize so we'll just leave this alone.

Riiiight. And I'm not antagonizing anything here. It was clear as day what he was doing and who the pass was intended for. Again, he can keep throwing no look passes and jump balls. I'll keep enjoying the INTs when he does

2 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

They clearly weren't on the internet when we played Washington.

• Like 2