Aaron Rodgers Tests Positive for COVID

CWood21

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I did know that you did, and I know I've been consistent along with every other intelligent poster who's discussed this that everyone is aware legitimate medical exemptions are 100% real. 

The NFL offers medical exemptions.

If he had this kind of allergy exemption he definitely would have been approved no problem. That is the only exemption being given if I understand correctly.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Leader said:

Peter Bukowski -  Aaron Rodgers realllllllly should have considered how much wisdom there is in silence.

It is not like he was going around pushing his approach on other people. He was as quiet about this as possible. 

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

"You won't get those numbers from the CDC, but you can if you talk to a few pediatricians"

See I believe the scientists, but I DO NOT trust the CDC at all. I don't trust any of our government at all. Scientists will tell you once you have had COVID you have natural immunities and likely don't need the shot. 

I'm not getting into this with you. I understand why you are so firm in our believe. I admire it on the one hand but think it blinds you from objectivity on the other hand. 

• Like 2

Just now, Old Guy said:

See I believe the scientists, but I DO NOT trust the CDC at all. I don't trust any of our government at all. Scientists will tell you once you have had COVID you have natural immunities and likely don't need the shot. 

I'm not getting into this with you. I understand why you are so firm in our believe. I admire it on the one hand but think it blinds you from objectivity on the other hand. 

I can assure you that your fears of my objectivity are you projecting your own fears about your own. Likely subconsciously.

• Like 2