Will the league suspend Aaron Rodgers?

Matts4313

Do you believe additional punishment in the form of a suspension is coming?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe additional punishment in the form of a suspension is coming?

• Yes - additional punishment including suspension
    • Yes - additional punishment, but only a fine to Rodgers (or Packers)
    • No - no additional punishment will come from the league office

1 minute ago, kramxel said:

Has he been following the Covid protocols for unvaccinated people in the league?

Was the league aware of his refusal to be vaccinated?

He did bend the truth when speaking to the media, but was that the case also on inside talks?

The league knew he was unvaccinated, I'm pretty sure. The issue is that he wasn't following the protocols for being unvaccinated. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Forge said:

The league knew he was unvaccinated, I'm pretty sure. The issue is that he wasn't following the protocols for being unvaccinated. 

If that's the case, I assume it's on the Packers to enforce those protocols.

14 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

People wanted athletes to use their platforms to advocate for change.

Stand for something even if it means losing everything.

At least it's entertaining. 

Whenever I say something stupid on this board, my go to response will be, "I consulted with Joe Rogan" . 

With any luck, I will create a new meme on this board. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, JiffyJag said:

Stand for something even if it means people needlessly dying 😎

Unvaccinated players apparently get tested everyday. So if they quarantine after they’re diagnosed it’s almost impossible for them to spread the virus. Unless there was a false negative or they spread it the day they got it. I joke a lot but he’s right. There’s no science to what the NFL is doing. It’s all optics.

2 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

Really? That's not a facetious really either I'm genuinely curious. Because I've seen several from Johns Hopkins, Israel, etc. that argue using several different studies that people who have previously been infected with COVID boast immunities more effective and longer lasting than vaccinated individuals.

You’re excluding the people that died from Covid.  How exactly do those people benefit? 

28 minutes ago, Forge said:

Well, the big issue is that he is championing a scientifically unsound alternative Covid prevention method that only the ultra-wealthy have the resources to pursue because he needs to feel like he has the biggest brain in the room. Meanwhile, the alternative method will (under the supervision of expensive professionals who don't mind making extra money) in the best of cases PERHAPS reach an effectiveness somewhat approaching the free vaccine.

This then further emboldens pensive NFL fans to forego the free option available to them and (1) do nothing or worse (2) try to mimic his approach but lack the resources to have it reviewed for safety by professionals and harm themselves.

Of course, all of this is lost on Aaron because he's consistently demonstrated he is kind of stupid. Or, at least, blissfully unaware that other people exist.

45 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

People wanted athletes to use their platforms to advocate for change.

Stand for something even if it means losing everything.

Pretty sure he's just advocating for himself, but okay.

• Like 1

A reminder that Joe Rogan's treatment, prescribed by world-class doctors, saw him fully healed from the big, bad, über scary COVID-19 in--wait for it--3 days. A similar treatment used by a (then) 74-year-old, overweight Donald Trump saw total recovery in a similar time-frame.

Moral of the story: When you mock people for their medical treatment, it should probably be treatment that doesn't work incredibly well. Otherwise you look . . . well . . . kind of dumb.

Well done, Aaron, for listening to the medical experts, not the circus clowns in the media, and going with a proven safe and effective treatment regimen.

Edited by JustAGuy
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, JustAGuy said:

A reminder that Joe Rogan's treatment, prescribed by world-class doctors, saw him fully healed in 3 days. A similar treatment used by a (then) 74-year-old, slightly overweight Donald Trump saw total recovery in a similar time-frame.

Moral of the story: When you mock people for their medical treatment, it should probably be treatment that doesn't work incredibly well. Otherwise you look . . . well . . . kind of dumb.

Well done, Aaron, for listening to the medical experts, not the circus clowns in the media, and going with a proven safe and effective treatment regimen.

Dr. Pepper and Dr. Disrespect are not world-class doctors. 

Also, Monoclonal Antibodies are the only thing in Rogan's treatment cycle that actually does anything. And that's not exactly widely available. 

Edited by Apparition
  • Like 1

Just now, Apparition said:

Dr. Pepper and Dr. Disrespect are not world-class doctors. 

No, but the doctors who prescribed the treatment which completely conquered COVID in 3 days sure are.

If you're going to mock a treatment, and that treatment works really well, the only thing you're doing is making yourself look silly and indoctrinated.

• Like 4