SNF: Titans at Rams

NYRaider

Winner  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Rams
    • Titans

People talking like the Titans are dominating but the scores have been a Stafford pick six and a Stafford pick only needing a couple to score. I don't get how Titan fans are so confident right now, Stafford tighens up his play and the Rams are right back in this.

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

He's been beat more than you think or know.

Yeah, I doubt you're actively watching every Cowboys snap this season. And even if he's being beaten (he's not), QBs aren't making those throws. Why would anyone penalize him that but not every other DB in hte league?

Edited by BlaqOptic

Just now, Trojan said:

People talking like the Titans are dominating but the scores have been a Stafford pick six and a Stafford pick only needing a couple to score. I don't get how Titan fans are so confident right now, Stafford tighens up his play and the Rams are right back in this.

Nah the Rams are doing way too bad early. If Stafford is starting like a crap QB he is ending like one. He is not elite enough to come back against average to above average teams.

1 minute ago, Trojan said:

Who the hell is confident? Excited? Yes but god forbid Titan fans are excited.

Just now, NeptunePenguins said:

Diggs is below average when you take away his ints. 

Not sure I'd say below average, but definitely not anywhere close to DPOY.

Casuals just look at his interception numbers which is a terrible way to evaluate a corner. Run defense and consistent coverage are important. I still love his ability to make plays on the ball though. Reminds me of Marcus Peters in that regard.