Of all the bad drafts we've witnessed, check out 2020...

RaidersAreOne

bp7pd8g8kzo3za4dwn9n.jpg

Round 1, Pick No. 12: Henry Ruggs III, WR, Alabama - Jail.

Round 1, Pick No. 19: Damon Arnette, CB, Ohio State - Cut.

Round 3, Pick No. 80: Lynn Bowden Jr., RB/WR, Kentucky - Traded before taking a regular season snap.

Round 3, Pick No. 81: Bryan Edwards, WR, South Carolina - Our 2nd best WR, not saying much.

Round 3, Pick No. 100: Tanner Muse, S, Clemson - Cut before taking a regular season snap.

Round 4, Pick No. 109: John Simpson, G, Clemson - Starting LG only due to Incognito injury.

Round 4, Pick No. 139: Amik Robertson, CB, Louisiana Tech - Depth CB at best.

200.webp?cid=ecf05e477vtop8mzonq19tha6lt

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e477vtop8mzonq19tha6l

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e477vtop8mzonq19tha6l

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47iipgmsng3gtkysro0d

giphy.webp?cid=ecf05e47qdvc6qdnvbj2d708x

My preferred draft, on record before the draft in the Who would you pick threads;

12) Jerry Jeudy

19) Jaylon Johnson

And in the third I would of taken Jordan Elliott and Terrell Burgess. I have zero clue at all if those two are doing anything. However, Jaylon is ballin. 

5 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

It's absolutely brutal for sure. But we wasted two firsts in 2020. That itself makes it more painful imo. Not to mention two thirds.

The whole 17 class combined for 4 picks and 2 sacks. That's it. Ruggs and Edwards won games for this team. The 17 class never did anything.

Edited by oakdb36

3 hours ago, oakdb36 said:

The whole 17 class combined for 4 picks and 2 sacks. That's it. Ruggs and Edwards won games for this team. The 17 class never did anything.

I guess from a pure football perspective '17 was less productive but having your first round pick actually kill someone in horrible, senseless circumstances then have your other first round pick cut after brandishing a gun in the very same week as the tradgedy is so surreal, awful and bewildering that I think it takes the biscuit. We also cut not just one but two third rounders before they'd even taken a single snap! Both of which we drafted to switch positions. 🤔😬😔

If someone told me this before the 2020 draft I would have said it's too far fetched to be true, no team would do that surely.......must be a cruel joke or taking the pi$$.

Not sure Edwards is our second best WR...I would play Jackson and Renfrow before him - mainly because while there have been some impressive plays by my reckoning he has 18 catches from 35 targets! That means DC has to throw him two balls for him to catch one. He has loads of potential but those hands need to be more consistent.

As for Simpson, it has taken a while but he is slowly pushing himself into being the starting Left Guard irrespective of Incognito - not saying he is a world beater but for a 4th round pick there is plenty of value there.

The rest of the draft you are spot on.

from my 2020 mock

19- LV (WEIRD TYPING THAT)-  JUSTIN JEFFERSON WR LSU

-GOT THE WR WANTED ALL ALONG WITH A TRADE DOWN. SERIOUSLY SEMI SLEPT ON-

27- LV VIA SEA - AJ TERRELL CB CLEM

-I KNOW CHASE BURNED HIM BUT CHASE BURNED EVERYONE EXCEPT MOTLEY FROM OKLA ANYWAYS

I THINK MULLENS FORMS A GOOD duo

2ND

59. LV VIA SEA- CHASE CLAYPOOL WR ND

-YEA DOUBLE DIP AT WR BUT THIS GUY HAS GAME BEFORE THE COMBINE-

64. LV VIA SEA- JALEN HURTS QB OKLA

-GOOD VALUE COMPLETES THE QB ROOM-

3RD

80. DAMIEN LEWIS - OG LSU

-GOOD VALUE COULD PUSH TO START GABES REPLACEMENT-

81. TROY DYE -LB ORG

-PERFECT GUY TO LEARN FROM LITTLETON VERY SIMILAR GRINDER-

91- AJ DILLON- RB BC