Week 10 General Discussion Thread

NYRaider

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Serious question...would football be less fun if you couldn't tackle or hit a qb at all and just had to touch some sort of button at various parts of their uniforms as opposed to the roughing calls? 

Absolutely. Some of the most exciting plays are seeing Wilson, Rodgers, Allen, etc break away from contact to deliver a ridiculous throw. Two hand touch for them would really throw a ton away for the game for me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Cook should be feasting against this defense...and it just continues to be so damn meh lol 

Vikings run game is not good at all...it's been pretty poor for most of the season. But the coaching staff is obsessed with the run even when it is not good and they keep wasting the weapons on passing offense

1 minute ago, Sugashane said:

Absolutely. Some of the most exciting plays are seeing Wilson, Rodgers, Allen, etc break away from contact to deliver a ridiculous throw. Two hand touch for them would really throw a ton away for the game for me.

I agree that it would suck to lose those sort of plays, but that's just a testament to how much I loathe the impact that the RTP penalties have on games. Especially the egregious calls. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

Is it just me, or has Dalvin just been mostly "okay" this year? When he's played, have people viewed him as a top 5 - 7 back? I'm just curious. He seems solid this year, but hasn't ripped the roof off 

Dalvin has been ok despite Vikings OLine not being to able to run-block properly..where Dalvin has messed up these season was couple of costly fumbles which ended up being crucial in Vikings losses

• Like 1