Random Thoughts

dll2000

9 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

I'm getting these flies around my place...that don't look, or move, like normal flies at all.

I've been searching the internet for answers as to just WTF is going on, but as of yet have not gotten anything substantial.

This is truly weird stuff. 

You've heard about that movie "Attack of the Mutant Flies Haven't You"?

It's a true story.  The flies were contaminated by a batch of COVID vaccine that had gone and bad was improperly disposed of.  They feed on whatever they can find and eventually become 6' tall and carnivorous.  And here's the real scary part.  They were once human!!!!

So all of us who've been vaxxed will eventually turn into 6' tall carnivorous Mutant Flies with a face like Bill Gates and micro-chips embedded in our wings.  It's true.  I read it on the internet.  ohno.gif   🤣

Edited by soulman
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, soulman said:

You've heard about that movie "Attack of the Mutant Flies Haven't You"?

It's a true story.  The flies were contaminated by a batch of COVID vaccine that had gone and bad was improperly disposed of.  They feed on whatever they can find and eventually become 6' tall and carnivorous.  And here's the real scary part.  They were once human!!!!

So all of us who've been vaxxed will eventually turn into 6' tall carnivorous Mutant Flies with a face like Bill Gates and micro-chips embedded in our wings.  It's true.  I read it on the internet.  ohno.gif   🤣

Lets ease up here. While not violating any rules, this scares the hell out of me and isn't appreciated. I'm never going to be on the cover of GQ but don't take me down THAT far...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

I'm getting these flies around my place...that don't look, or move, like normal flies at all.

I've been searching the internet for answers as to just WTF is going on, but as of yet have not gotten anything substantial.

I don't know about super flies.   jimmy snuka wrestling GIF

But other day I killed like 30 flies in my basement other day.   So annoying.  They hang out all sneaky by door from garage and by sliding glass door in back and fly in second you open either door.

I live by a pond so it is a bloody wild kingdom outside.

When we first moved in I would wake up to these thumps in middle of night.   My window wells would literally fill up with frogs.   Dozens of them.   Even bull frogs.  There was a type of cover on them too.  They still got in.

I would take a bucket and hop in there and I would have buckets full of frogs and toads, etc.   Pretty funny actually.

I solved it with chicken wire under the cover.   I had to do that with all my vents too as birds would nest in them.  Sometimes the birds would get all the way through the vents and into furnace room and into the ducts.

Then I would have to let them into the house and try to catch them.   That was pure comedy.  Ever try to catch a bird?

I did it three times now, but I am a ninja.   

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

Get a cat

9 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Lets ease up here. While not violating any rules, this scares the hell out of me and isn't appreciated. I'm never going to be on the cover of GQ but don't take me down THAT far...

LOL....but it's true.  MTG said so.  LOLOL

Sorry Shane but I am ****ing angry at all of the BS being peddled out there by slimy low life bastards each running their own scams to make money by trying to convince people not to protect their own lives, the lives of their family, and the lives of others including me and mine.

In my world I have nothing to apologize for.....they do.

Edited by soulman
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, dll2000 said:

But other day I killed like 30 flies in my basement other day.   So annoying.  They hang out all sneaky by door from garage and by sliding glass door in back and fly in second you open either door.

Flies are also a sign of a demonic presence.  Did you by chance notice a sulfur smell too.  😉

If so we may be interested in questioning just who you've been hanging with lately or whether it just the result of a weekend marathon watching every episode of Supernatural.  😄

1 hour ago, AZBearsFan said:

Bridgewater starting for Denver. I love Surtain as a CB prospect but essentially they passed on Fields for what’s probably a mystery QB in a 2022 QB draft with what at the outset looks to be a much less top heavy QB prospect list. 

Honestly, Bridgewater is pretty underrated IMO. He’s not great but he’s a young serviceable mid range qb in this league (bounds above Dalton). 70% completion roughly last season, 92 QBR, I think he does alright for them. Broncos have a ton of holes still so I don’t fault them for going high potential CB. They weren’t a qb away from anything. 

I swear, we need a comedy thread for this one.

https://predominantlyorange.com/2021/08/25/denver-broncos-trade-ideas-bears/?utm_campaign=FanSided+Daily&utm_source=FanSided+Daily&utm_medium=email

This guy thinks Denver should get the Bears to trade them Danny Trevathan for a decent pick, Artie Burns after having drafted Patrick Surtain and signed Kyle Fuller, and get this.....Jason Peters to help them out at LT.....WTF?????

The local pot shops do sell some really good weed out here but this guy must have found some kinda hybrid that's packed with delusions instead of THC.  If he's not joking someone should call in a welfare check on the guy.  He's gone off the edge.

11 minutes ago, soulman said:

Flies are also a sign of a demonic presence.  Did you by chance notice a sulfur smell too.  😉

If so we may be interested in questioning just who you've been hanging with lately or whether it just the result of a weekend marathon watching every episode of Supernatural.  😄

People say that because the ancient pagan God Baal was also called the "lord of the flies".  

From Biblical references this 'God' is/was Satan by another name.

Nasty deity.  

Also, I have seen every episode of supernatural.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

Bridgewater starting for Denver. I love Surtain as a CB prospect but essentially they passed on Fields for what’s probably a mystery QB in a 2022 QB draft with what at the outset looks to be a much less top heavy QB prospect list. 

And while Bridgewater isn't great he is good enough they likely won't be a top 10 team. So they're even further away from being able to snag the QB they want in a weaker (imo) class. 

52 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

People say that because the ancient pagan God Baal was also called the "lord of the flies".  

From Biblical references this 'God' is/was Satan by another name.

Nasty deity.  

Also, I have seen every episode of supernatural.

I knew that was a reason I liked you.  Besides your posts that is.  🤣