Texans OT Duane Brown and pick traded to Seattle for picks

Longhorns90

Compensation still unknown at this point, I'll edit it in when I find it. Obviously, opinion on the trade depends on what we got for it, but after missing half the season on a holdout, I'm not surprised Houston dealt him.

EDIT: Jeremy Lane + further draft compensation is what's been confirmed, still don't know what picks were involved, so judgement still out.

EDIT II: Full compensation's out. Kinda wish it was a 2018 2nd, to make up for the Osweiler trade, but I can't complain too much.

[Mod edit] Jeremy Lane fails his physical and the trade is altered.

LOL! Speak out against the owner, get traded.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21215907/majority-houston-texans-players-kneeled-linked-arms-national-anthem

McNair met with the team on Saturday morning, but when asked how the meeting went, Brown said, "Not too well."

On Friday, Brown spoke out against McNair's comments, saying he thought it was "disrespectful."

"I think it was ignorant," Brown said. "I think it was embarrassing. I think it angered a lot of players, including myself. We put our bodies and minds on the line every time we step on that field, and to use an analogy of inmates in prison, that's disrespectful. That's how I feel about it."

Archived