TNF: BAL (6-2) @ MIA (2-7)

Sad People

Who wins?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Ravens
    • Dolphins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2021 at 01:30 AM

8 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Expect, comparing TB's defense last year to this years MIA's defense are not even close. And TB didn't only rush 4 on Mahomes either.....I think you forgot how Todd Bowles heavy blitz defense works lol.

They didn't blitz like this. But the main comaprison was watching how Lamar was basically playing like mahomes in the superbowl. Literally nothing he could do. Free runners every play.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

Where was this defense in weeks 2 through 8? What a surprise. Not an unpleasant one, unless you're a Ravens fan or had money on them tonight.

The AFC is looking like a very strange animal this year. A chimera, or a jabberwock if you will, which--regardless of the form it ultimately takes--will be slain by Tom Brady in the Super Bowl. Also known this season as brillig, where the slithy toves do gyre and gimble in the wabe.

Personally, I'm chalking this game up as another "any given Sunday" and I'm not taking much away from it on either end. I'm not gonna start propping up MIA's defense or start drilling down the Ravens offense over one game. If it becomes a trend.....then there's cause for worry.......but right now I don't see it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Personally, I'm chalking this game up as another "any given Sunday" and I'm not taking much away from it on either end. I'm not gonna start propping up MIA's defense or start drilling down the Ravens offense over one game. If it becomes a trend.....then there's cause for worry.......but right now I don't see it.

This was Balt vs Chargers basically.

• Like 2

Lot of season left but is there no team in the AFC that is going to be the team?! 

Reminds me how all the old timers would talk about boxing in Philly back in the day, they'd beat the crap out of each other trying to be "the guy" that when it came down to squaring off against outside talent they had already given their best rounds at the gym. 

3 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

This was Balt vs Chargers basically.

Essentially, yeah. I mean games like these happen all the time where you have one team who have players with a certain skillset that simply matchup better than most other teams do and it becomes easier for the coaches to use this advantage to exploit the opposition.

And the same could be said for coaching too. All coaches have bad games too. Not just players. Whether it's thru prep, expecting what the opposition is gonna do, play-calling, etc. They could be caught off guard too. No coach is prone to this happening. Not even the GOAT Belly.

10 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Twas sad to see

Lamar is proving he can flourish in a pass-first offense, and Roman doesn't know how to scheme anything except run plays and with the current OL/RB situation we can't do any of that.

I do agree we should move on from Roman and go pass-first with Lamar with an actually good OC, but those are extremely hard to come by.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

Where was this defense in weeks 2 through 8? What a surprise. Not an unpleasant one, unless you're a Ravens fan or had money on them tonight.

I do love this fan mentality though: "The negative thing that has been happening for half of the season must just be an aberration. What we saw in this ONE game has to be what we truly are!"

15 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

By letting Judon go and settling for guys like Watkins, Villanueva, and Zeitler we’re probably going to get mad compensatory picks. So yeah. And just wait til next preseason. Run that **** back baby!

The day my fellow Ravens fans admit Judon was a dawg for us I will feel so vindicated