Cooper Kupp vs DK Metcalf vs Ja'Marr Chase vs Tyreek Hill

Jeezla

WR I would want for the next 2 years  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who is it?

Im going to say Kupp right now. I think long term its going to be Chase. Long term could mean as soon as next season or the season after next. Right now though its Kupp. Anytime you have a receiver who has the chance to break receiving records for a single season and is breaking Rams records and we know they have a history of great receivers in their franchise then thats saying alot. I said Kupp currently is the best receiver in the NFL and he hasnt proved me wrong. If only he had a QB like Stafford over the past few seasons there would be no debate now. We would be saying Kupp is the best receiver or at least a top 3 receiver in the NFL. But again right now its Kupp, I think in a season or two it could be Chase. I think Chase is special. 

Chase and Kupp are both awesome but assuming he stays healthy I would choose T. Hill pretty easily. 
If it was up to me I'd throw to him 12-15 times a game and watch the magic happen. 
Also I'm a Seahawks fan and I am surprised there are votes for DK. He's really good but nowhere near the other 3 (small sample with Chase but he's leading the poll so...) IMO

There's not a receiver or back I take over Kupp right now. If I was asked this question before season, I'd have said Hill then Metcalf, but just watch Kupp. Even when Rams are getting packed in he still gets MILES open and snags 10 balls. He is absolutely ridiculous. Kupp > the league, right now.

• 3 weeks later...