Ghosts of Meme Mafia Mafia - GAME CANCELLED. HOST WAS TOO INFECTED

Whicker

6 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Should I tag @SwAg who will back me on Malfatron using past games to justify his stances and circumvent the rules? On the other hand, that "Ooooooooo" bit and the BBB bust based upon Marvel Movies was when he was Town...I'm so torn here.

Malfatron is a dirt bag.

15 hours ago, squire12 said:

Seems rather straightforward what town should do regarding moves.

interesting that malf opted to ignore my post above....

15 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Did you not read the rousing debate @Slappy Mc and me had about that?

I did read it.  

15 hours ago, Malfatron said:

okay, cranky squire is good. although i still think the gopher vote is something you feel you would do as town, but really dont

how about forge

how long till you give yourself away

more ignoring by malf

6 hours ago, Malfatron said:

cranky squire is town squire

schizophrenic malf probably scum malf 

6 hours ago, Malfatron said:

however "fake cranky" squire is scum

Dome – Bcb (11), Mwil (12)
Forge -
Mwil23 – KSJ (12)
Pickle Rick -
Slapatron – No Lynch (3), Pickle (4), KSJ (4), Bcb (7), Squire (10), Forge (11), Mwil (12), KSJ (14)
squire12 – Gopher (4), Slapatron (10), Mwil (13)
TheKillerNacho – Forge (13)
The Orca – Nacho (5)
gopherwrestler -
Bcb1213 -
Joshstradaymus – KSJ (13)
kingseanjohn – Pickle (13)

Vote Count

3 KSJ – Mwil, Josh, Slapatron
2 MWil – Dome, Squire
1 Nacho – Orca
1 Forge – Nacho
1 Pickle – KSJ

Available Town Roles 

2-Shot Cop (4) – Twice during the game, at night, choose a player. You will learn that player's alignment. You will receive results in the form of "aligned with the forum," "aligned with Meme Mafia," or "No Results"

Jack-of-All-Trades (3) – You may use one of the following abilities each night. Each move can only be used once:

• Once during the game, at night, choose a player. You will learn which player(s), if any, that player visited that night. You will receive results in the form of "X visited Y" or "No Results"

• Once during the game, at night, choose a player. You will learn which player(s), if any, that visited that player that night. You will receive results in the form of "X and Y visited Z" or "No Results"

• Once during the game, at night, choose a player. That player will be protected from killing actions that night. You may NOT choose yourself. You will receive results in the form of "You successfully visited X" or "You failed to visit X." You will not be told if you successfully protected against a kill. 

2-shot Watcher (2) – Twice during the game, at night, choose a player. You will learn which player(s), if any, that visited that player that night. You will receive results in the form of "X and Y visited Z" or "No Results"

Odd night Tracker (2) – Each odd night, choose a player. You will learn which player(s), if any, that player visited that night. You will receive results in the form of "X visited Y" or "No Results"

2-shot Doctor (2) – Twice during the game, at night, choose a player. That player will be protected from killing actions that night. You may NOT choose yourself. "You successfully visited X" or "You failed to visit X." You will not be told if you successfully protected against a kill. 

1-shot Bulletproof (1) – You will survive the first killing action that targets you. You will be informed privately if/when your bulletproof is used. It will not be reflected in the write-up.

Non-Consecutive Commuter (1) – At night, you may choose to leave the forum. If you do so, any actions targeting you, including all kills (including strongman), will fail. You may not commute on consecutive nights. You will not be told if anyone attempted a visit on you. 

Motion Detector (1) – Each night, choose a player. You will learn how many moves in total were used by or on that player. You will receive the results in the form of "X moves were used on or by player Y" or "No Results"

Vanilla Townie (0) – You have no moves. Just your vote.

Available Scum Roles

1-shot Strongman (9) – Once during the game, at night, choose a player. You will attempt to kill that player. This kill is not affected by any protective roles.

Godfather (7) – If investigated, you will return “aligned with the forum.”

Ninja (5) – Any actions you perform will not show up on watcher/tracker reports.

Roleblocker (5) – Each night, choose a player. That player will be roleblocked for that night.

Framer (4) – Each night, choose a player. If that player is investigated that night, they will return “aligned with Meme Mafia”

Rolecop (2) – Each night, choose a player. You will learn that player's role.

Mafia Goon (0) – You have no moves outside of factional hit and factional chat.

Each town player should let me know via PM which role they'd like to take before the Day 1 deadline. Multiple town players can select the same role. The number next to each role represents the amount of "Mutation Points" that the scum team will receive during Night 1. 

On night 1, the scum players will then use their Mutation Points to select their abilities. The number next the role represents the cost of each ability. Each ability can be given to more than one player provided costs are met. 

On the start of day 2, I will announce to town how many Mutation Points the scum team received in total.

A little less than 5 hours until night! Please do not forget to pick a role. 

The scum team will be allowed until 9:15 CST to pick their moves after night begins.

I still need votes from @Forge @Pickle Rick @gopherwrestler @bcb1213 or show me where you've voted if you have already. You'll be tagged throughout the day if you fail to vote. You've been warned.