Week 12: Rams @ Packers - GB WINS 36-28, moves to 9-3! HAPPY BYE WEEK!

FAH1223

4 hours ago, oldmansmell said:

Have y'all been watching the Rams lately? That team is SOFT. The Cardinals are kind of Soft and they dominated LA. The injuries will make it close, but I am fairly confident in getting a win at home here. 

Yes they are ... load up and punch them in the mouth and they will fold like a cheap suit. 

3 hours ago, incognito_man said:

It sucks this is such an important game, but you have to consider resting a gimpy Rodgers behind this OL. Injuries happen more frequently when muscles are fatigued.

This is just absolutely brutal. Eat the loss and try to get your blues as healthy as possible for the last quarter of the season and playoffs. 

I'd rest any of my main contributors who would benefit significantly from 2 weeks of rest.

Hell most have been resting a month. Really get ridiculous.

Slow the roll on waving the white flag.

Defensive comparison

GB 318.8 yards per game, 19.5 points per game

LA 346.9 yards per game, 22.7 points per game

MLF and staff are going to have to game plan and call a smart game, and the players available are going to have to execute it. Hammer the ball on the ground, get passes out quickly and take shots when they avail themselves. There is absolutely NO reason to consider this anything less than a home game that the 8-3 2nd seeded Packers should expect to take care of business and get a win.

Tough game, but the kind of tough game that championships are built upon.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, vegas492 said:

This one could get ugly, quick.

Donald on anyone on the OL is tough, but it is tougher when you might have to ask Newman, Patrick or Runyan to handle him on a stunt inside.

Ramsey is going to shadow 'Vante.

Vikings figured out how to attack our zone behind the first zone and in front of the safeties with multiple WR combo routes.  If you think that they exploited that weakness, wait till Stafford and McVay get a crack at it.

I'd feel actually good about this game with Bakh, Z, Jaire and Gary back.  But they aren't coming for this game.

The only one of these 4 coming back any time soon is Gary and God knows when....  🙁

7 hours ago, oldmansmell said:

Have y'all been watching the Rams lately? That team is SOFT. The Cardinals are kind of Soft and they dominated LA. The injuries will make it close, but I am fairly confident in getting a win at home here. 

I fear you may be in the minority here.

Maybe I am being a bit over optimistic and I get that right now injuries and all have been a b***h, but I feel like we win on Sunday.  Feeling it for a few reasons:

1. We've matched up pretty well with the Rams the last couple times we faced them

2. They been playing worse football than us as of late.  Now coming off the bye ... who knows, sometimes that break helps and sometimes it hurts you.

3. I might be jinxing us by saying this, but we have yet to lose back to back games in the LaFleur era.  Assuming that trend continues on Sunday.

I guess for me I just feel like we got somewhat of a 2021 version of the 2010 Packers... resilience through injuries.  Maybe not quite as good a defense, but that unit has shown (aside from yesterday and week 1) they can step it up in critical time to help win games for us.

Edited by LLcheesehead12