Week 12: Rams @ Packers - GB WINS 36-28, moves to 9-3! HAPPY BYE WEEK!

FAH1223

13 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

What a crock of ****. This is the stuff that needs to change with accountability. Just say, "Crosby needs to be better and we expect him to be better." Don't blame missed kicks on BS "horrendous winds" when Gay was kicking the same FGs and XPs dead center all night long. 

the flags on the uprights were legit not moving at all most of the game. I kept looking. It was a *little* windy - but I bet if you go back and watch the kick the flags aren't moving.

Seems like a trash excuse

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

the flags on the uprights were legit not moving at all most of the game. I kept looking. It was a *little* windy - but I bet if you go back and watch the kick the flags aren't moving.

Seems like a trash excuse

I thought it was a beautiful night for ball. lol terrible excuse

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I had to check.  The replay from under the posts clearly showed the flags were barely moving. 

• Like 1

Does anyone still want to say OBJ would have been a more valuable FA signing than Douglas?  It's actually a little shocking how good Douglas has been as a Packer.  I can only assume he is a perfect for what GB is asking him to do, and wasn't in his (several) previous stops.