MNF: Bucs vs Giants

Malfatron

6 minutes ago, w4rrior723 said:

The Giants offense just always seems be frantically scrambling and out of control. Even when they make good plays, they aren't smooth. Just not good.

This is the part that bugs me even more than the play calling. They'll look all right for a while, but then have these brain farts where they're not ready for the snap and don't seem to know how much time is on the play clock. I put that on Joe Judge.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

This is the part that bugs me even more than the play calling. They'll look all right for a while, but then have these brain farts where they're not ready for the snap and don't seem to know how much time is on the play clock. I put that on Joe Judge.

Yea it just looks like they've never ran some of the plays in practice before its so freaking baffling...   I assume its Garrett but Judge is not helping

Just now, ChazStandard said:

Mike Evans seems like a really stand up guy, and respect for taking a pay cut to keep the team together, but it seems like he’s always making mental mistakes in pimetime. I wonder if it’s nerves.

i think hes just trying to make big plays and losing focus

MVP NOTES:

Brady has been awesome tonight.

The pick was 100% on Evans or 80 Evans and 20 the other receiver who got in his way. There was nothing wrong with the throw.

Brady had a long play called back because his OT held when he did not need to.

Yet another play called back on the offense because Evans was on the line but the ref did not know where the line was?

A+ for Brady so far tonight.

Its neat how there have been 100s of QBs who can have 2 or 3 good games a year and then be mediocre to bad the rest of the way but coaches and commentators think this guy is a rare gem to be polished up into a star.

Judge can change them! Jones just needs to be coached up! Yeah, right!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SkippyX said:

Its neat how there have been 100s of QBs who can have 2 or 3 good games a year and then be mediocre to bad the rest of the way but coaches and commentators think this guy is a rare gem to be polished up into a star.

Jones needs to do what Jameis Winston did.  He needs to be put in an offense that restricts his reads etc.. so he doesn't make so many dumb mistakes.

1 minute ago, SkippyX said:

Dude that's what commentators are supposed to say. They're supposed to make it sound like both sides have potential to beat each other.