The Walking Dead Thread

coors

I know it's been around forever, but I have limited time to watch TV and this was never that high on my list.  I've recently started watching the first season on Netflix and I can tell I'm going to have to watch it until it ends. 

3 hours ago, hrubes20 said:

I know it's been around forever, but I have limited time to watch TV and this was never that high on my list.  I've recently started watching the first season on Netflix and I can tell I'm going to have to watch it until it ends. 

I put it off until after the first two seasons. I've been addicted ever since.

But I've fallen off recently. I'm not nearly as invested as I was a season or two ago. But I still watch, hoping something exciting happens.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/21/2017 at 3:59 PM, hrubes20 said:

It sucks 

On 8/13/2017 at 4:37 PM, Bucketheadsdad said:

Heard rumors in the spring that Maria Bello had been cast to play a character this year.  Haven't heard a peep about it since then.

Anyone else here anything?

I don't know shooting schedules but I know she was cast as a new regular on NCIS. So I'd be surprised if she's on The Walking Dead

• 2 months later...

Archived