The Week 13 Thread!

MikeT14

Just now, beekay414 said:

They were offsides on that play and the Big 12 refs swallowed it. God, I'm so tired of this ****. Bama gets the bump and now OU. 

He was offside, but it's amusing when Gundy complains about that but the non-call on the obvious DPI is ignored.

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Remind me which lead to actual points?

You're a darling, my guy. They want you there.

For OU to get steamrolled by Georgia?  No thanks.

EDIT: Weren't they on the 9 yard line or something like that?  That's at least 3 points, if not 7.

I think Georgia, Michigan, Cincinnati have locked up playoff spots. 4th either Alabama or Ohio State (even with two losses) depending if Alabama beats Georgia or not. The only team I think can sneak in is Oklahoma State with a impressive win over Oklahoma, which isn’t looking likely right now. 

I don’t think Notre Dame is that good and Oregon’s loss was too brutal. 

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I think Georgia, Michigan, Cincinnati have locked up playoff spots. 4th either Alabama or Ohio State (even with two losses) depending if Alabama beats Georgia or not. The only team I think can sneak in is Oklahoma State with a impressive win over Oklahoma, which isn’t looking likely right now. 

Ohio State isn't getting in, period.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Georgia is the only lock.  Michigan and Cincinnati appear to be locks so long as they don't lose.  I can't see any way that Ohio State ends up in the playoffs.  They'd need some sort of crazy situation.

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

Georgia is the only lock.  Michigan and Cincinnati appear to be locks so long as they don't lose.  I can't see any way that Ohio State ends up in the playoffs.  They'd need some sort of crazy situation.

If Georgia beats the breaks off Alabama, Ohio State is in IMO. I personally think Ohio State is a better team than Alabama. 

Notre Dame is not getting in, they aren’t that good.