The Week 13 Thread!

MikeT14

Auburn deserved to lose this game. Bad teams seemingly always find a way to lose. Auburn is a bad team. You cant have a 10-0 lead in the 4th quarter and turn the ball over, step out of bounds to give Bama literally 40 extra seconds that was huge in that 97yd game tying td drive to send it into OT. When Bama scored that td I knew they would win. I was shocked Auburn forced 4 OTs bc I thought Bama would win in the first OT. 

My takeaway was Auburn is a bad team and they found a way to lose like bad teams normally do and Bama isnt a good team this year. They arent the 2nd overall best team in college football. Id still have Ohio State better than them, Michigan is better than them, Cincinnati is better, and probably other teams that Im not even thinking about currently. Ive seen too many times against bad teams like Auburn and LSU hasnt been good this year where Bama just struggled and really shouldve lost but just bc those teams are bad they were fortunate to survive. Bama is going to get into the playoffs even if they lose to Georgia next week but Id drop Bama to 4th. Yes that means they would have to play Georgia again in the first playoff game but the committee shouldnt look at it that way. Bama shouldnt be 2nd and depending on what happens next week in the other games they shouldnt be 3rd. Again they arent a good football team this year. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, biggie. said:

Bama has ZERO business in the top four despite their win.

Of course the committee will find a way to weasel them in and keep Cincinnati out.

If justice serves:

1. Georgia

2. Michigan

3. Cincinnati

4. Notre Dame (If they win)

If Bama beats Georgia they deserve to be in

If Bama loses to Georgia, than this is a moot conversation because they will be out (unless there is mass chaos in championship week)

21 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

The simple fact is...

If Georgia beats Alabama and the rest hold serve, the debate becames 12-1 Oklahoma State and 11-1 Notre Dame. No Bama talk allowed.

1. Georgia
2. Michigan
3. Cincinnati
4. Oklahoma State/Notre Dame

no doubt - and 1 loss OU or OK State should be in for sure

the question is, what if Houston beats Cincinnati, or if B1G or Big 12 end up with no 1 loss teams