Week 12 Turkey / Ham / Apple / Pear Day Gameday Thread - CHI@DET, LV@DAL, BUF@NO

Broncofan

Who Wins   

42 members have voted

1. 1. CHI or DET?

• Chicago & mighty Andy Dalton
    • Detroit & mighty Jared Goff
  2. 2. LV or DAL?

• Las Vegas & Derek Carr
    • Dallas & Dak Prescott
  3. 3. BUF or NO?

• Buffalo & Josh Allen
    • NO & Taysom Hill (OK, I suppose Trevor Siemien has a shot)

In honor of the ongoing discussion for this Thursday's slate, it's time to actually start the Gameday discussion...and I won't just recognize Turkeys or Hams, but Apples & Pears, too.

I'm going with Ham, Apple....and most importantly, Lions, Cowpokes & Bills....

Edited by Broncofan

Lets all have a wonderful and happy TDay. That said, I dont want any of your children to get scared Thursday so just a heads up that the Cowboys field a monster. In truth, he is a child also. Just a really big child monster. Dont worry though, he wont harm you. He only harms people holding footballs. 

Micah-Parsons-Cowboys-Trevor-Diggs.jpg

Edited by Matts4313

I was thinking Detroit could get their first win against the Bears, but then I heard Tim Boyle was starting. Not good. Judging from his profile, and what he did, or wasn't able to do at lower competition at the colligate level, I'm surprised he made it this far in this era. I hate dogging on the dude since this is his first start coming up, but he doesn't necessarily scream excitement at first glance. We shall see. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

6 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

I was thinking Detroit could get their first win against the Bears, but then I heard Tim Boyle was starting. Not good. Judging from his profile, and what he did, or wasn't able to do at lower competition at the colligate level, I'm surprised he made it this far in this era. I hate dogging on the dude since this is his first start coming up, but he doesn't necessarily scream excitement at first glance. We shall see. 

All signs point to Goff playing.   It's crazy to say it out loud, but that improves DET's chances of winning 10x.    Yes, Boyle is that bad.   I think I'd take Detective Boyle from the 99 over Tim Boyle as my QB.

• Like 1