Week 13 GDT: WFT (5-6) at Raiders (6-5)

NYRaider

Winner  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Raiders
    • WFT

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

I hate bisaccia. So conservative. Him and olsen need to be outta here asap.

TBH I dont think he was the problem in this one. When your team altogether scored one touchdown in four quarters and your Defense hold the other team to 17 points with a turnover to go along with that I'm a quarterback throws for less than 200 yards thats the offenses fault. bottom line. 

6 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Giants and the Bears ones were worse than this. Washington aren't great, but they're better than those two sorry excuses for teams.

But yeah, the season of what could have been. 6-6 with three really bad losses.

Yup because here's a reality: sure they could beat the Chiefs and even the chargers but that isn't going to stop them from losing to the Colts or somebody else that they should've beat

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

Yup because here's a reality: sure they could beat the Chiefs and even the chargers but that isn't going to stop them from losing to the Colts or somebody else that they should've beat

Yeah, I could see us getting another unexpected win.

Then we'll get blown out at home to Denver or something.

Just now, Nightmare said:

Yeah, I could see us getting another unexpected win.

Then we'll get blown out at home to Denver or something.

that was the team I was looking for. Denver will beat us at the end of the season somehow and then will get the feel good win against the chargers. 

Yes she was even the win against good teams are meaningless now because we can also lose to the sorry teams

3 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Tired of Raider fans blaming the refs. There are bad calls on both sides. That ball hit Zay Jones in the hands. Problem isn't the refs, it's the teams for having such terrible talents on the field in big moments. 

A legitimate receiver comes down with that ball even with the slight jersey tugging. 

• Like 1