Week 13 General Discussion

RaidersAreOne

Just now, MWil23 said:

I’m not sure whether the AFC North is a murderous gauntlet or if low key each team is disappointing, mediocre, and/or overrated.

Murderous gauntlet but the Steelers and Browns aren't actually good. It just so happens we play the AFC West (also good) and the NFC North (2 good teams and 2 really bad ones).

1 minute ago, Vladimir L said:

Harbough might have cost his team homefield

Does anyone else here realize how BAD the Ravens defense was in the 4th quarter? The entire team looked awful, if we go to OT and lose the coin toss, that's GG. Our offense also wasn't doing anything. Your best chance to win was right there. The play call was great, the guy was open, Lamar just missed - as usual.

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

Murderous gauntlet but the Steelers and Browns aren't actually good. It just so happens we play the AFC West (also good) and the NFC North (2 good teams and 2 really bad ones).

The Steelers have an elite defense, the Browns go back and forth between a great defense and laying an egg to the tune of 42+, a great running game with a decimated offensive roster and mediocre at best quarterback play, and a paper tiger in Cincinnati.

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

What? lol it was the right decision.

Although you have Tucker. The only thing is he didn’t want to risk more injuries. I’m not sure what the in game situation was, or what players may have been fading. With Tucker, you can debate it, but it looks like they had the right play call on. But… it was risky. I would have went for if key in game injuries were playing a part.

1 minute ago, JAF-N72EX said:

If the Ravens converted then everyone would be singing Harbaugh praises so lets not act like it was a terrible decision now just because it didn't work out.

This. I WISH Tomlin had the balls to do that. I don't mind losing that way if I'm on the other side.

• Like 1

Just now, WheatieMan said:

Although you have Tucker. The only thing is he didn’t want to risk more injuries. I’m not sure what the in game situation was, or what players may have been fading. With Tucker, you can debate it, but it looks like they had the right play call on. But… it was risky. I would have went for if key in game injuries were playing a part.

with the way the game was going (defense folding, lamar struggling), our best chance to win was right there. It was the right call, and the play call worked. Lamar cost us.