"FINAL" top-100 mock.

Suffering_Bills

Im cool with the Ojabo pick for the Falcons we for sure need pass rush help there.  That and thats about the area he is expected to go as of right now so can't complain there either.  Now with that said for some reason that dude scares the absolute bejesus out of me as a prospect as well.  It's one of those i can't complain if he is the pick based on how he might turn out but im watching him with 1 eye open just expecting him to be a massive bust because i got that feeling about him.

3 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

but im watching him with 1 eye open just expecting him to be a massive bust because i got that feeling about him.

Probably because of his disappearing act in the semi-final.  Hutchinson may not have had a great game, but Ojabo was a complete non-factor.

3 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

Im cool with the Ojabo pick for the Falcons we for sure need pass rush help there.  That and thats about the area he is expected to go as of right now so can't complain there either.  Now with that said for some reason that dude scares the absolute bejesus out of me as a prospect as well.  It's one of those i can't complain if he is the pick based on how he might turn out but im watching him with 1 eye open just expecting him to be a massive bust because i got that feeling about him.

Classic boom-or-bust, but the boom could be huge.

15 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

That feeling you have is just a falcons fan thing. We never expect a pass rush to work out. Put prime Vin Miller and Aaron Donald on our team and we'd still expect a boom pass rush. It's built into us.

As for the pick I'm a Ojabo Stan so I'm all for it

3 hours ago, Falconof Shadows said:

That feeling you have is just a falcons fan thing. We never expect a pass rush to work out. Put prime Vin Miller and Aaron Donald on our team and we'd still expect a boom pass rush. It's built into us.

As for the pick I'm a Ojabo Stan so I'm all for it

Actually thats not true in my case my friend.  I was fully on board with Beasley as the Falcons pick and thought he would be a stud for us.  Im way more into the draft and prospects and free agency than i am the regular season :)  My favorite part of the football season is about to begin lol   I actually had Khalil Mack and Donald as my guys i wanted at our pick if they fell to us in their drafts.  I had Mack over Clowney in that draft as my #1 player in the draft.  With or without being a Falcon i thought he would be a straight beast.   Also to Dukes quote on the championship game i wouldn't even know how to judge him on that one.  I didn't get to see 90% of the game i was at work the whole time.    Ojabo scares me based on the rest of the tape he has put up because i see a guy who is yes athletically superior than alot of people but also a guy who gets washed out of plays more than i would like right now.   To me he is alot like Beasley in that sense which i still like Beasley even to this day and thought he was solid for us at times.  But i also think he has a high chance to under perform based on what he has shown so far and also with not having Hutch on the other side of him taking the best o-lineman off him. 

Ojabo would probably be my 13th to 15th choice in the 1st round i think of players which means he is still a top 15 guy to me and a talented player worth taking. 

9 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

I'd probably go thibs/Neal in round 1 then in round 2 I'd go Johnson/Penning which ever is opposite of round 1. 

You guys need weapons for Lawrence. Dotson is a weapon. In this scenario, you would still be able to get a good OT at the top of round 3. Kirkland, Raimann, Faalele are all on the board.

59 minutes ago, Suffering_Bills said:

You guys need weapons for Lawrence. Dotson is a weapon. In this scenario, you would still be able to get a good OT at the top of round 3. Kirkland, Raimann, Faalele are all on the board.

Kirkland is going back to school.  And I feel Penning is a late 1 guy at worst, I mean look at his tools.  We can solve the weapon problem in free agency and this wr class is pretty deep. 

42 minutes ago, iloxygenil said:

As a Falcons fan that draft gives me depression. I do not think GK is a first rounder much less top10. Feels like every pick for the falcons here is a massive reach and just going 3-4 players down the list to intentionally shoot them selves in the foot. 

Do not despair, my friend. SO many things will change between now and the combine. Oh, and McCreary and Winfrey would NOT be reaches at those slots.

Only if the Bengals see Kinnard as a RT, but he has the size and length. Unless an elite LB is somehow still there BPA at CB or OT seems like the pick. I expect the Bengals to make at least one big splash in FA for the oline (Scherff?) and maybe try to sign a second starting level player as well (Karras?)