"FINAL" top-100 mock.

Suffering_Bills

9 hours ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Could very well be Johnson, possibly, then. Who is your preference in my mock scenario?

I think i might have Johnson as my #3 DE right now but dang Karlaftis and Ojabo are right there with him in that 2nd tier of Edge guys.   I really do think if the Falcons can't get one of Hutch, Thibs, Neal, Okwonu, or Hamilton  then trading down is hands down the best move we can make in this draft.  Lord knows we have alot of needs to fill on this team with talent and this draft is deep at alot of positions.    You are literally guaranteed to have 1 of Johnson, Ojabo, Karlaftis, Linderbaum, Stingley, Sauce, Cross, Penning, Dean, Lloyd, Davis at even the 20th pick.   All of those guys are great picks for the Falcons + you load up on another 2nd, 3rd, or heck if far enough down even another 1st next year.  Even better it lowers the cap hit for the rookie class overall i think and helps us on that end too.   Funny part about all this is is i literally listed every player besides a WR and QB to make it down to the 20th pick and that even guarantees us 1 of the top 2 or 3 WR's as well if we decided to choose from there and all those guys i listed was gone.   I usually don't beg or care for a trade down to often but this might be the year i hope TF does everything possible to do it if those top 5 guys are gone.  The draft is just too dang deep with similar talent.

On 3/5/2022 at 2:09 AM, FalconFan13 said:

I think i might have Johnson as my #3 DE right now but dang Karlaftis and Ojabo are right there with him in that 2nd tier of Edge guys.   I really do think if the Falcons can't get one of Hutch, Thibs, Neal, Okwonu, or Hamilton  then trading down is hands down the best move we can make in this draft.  Lord knows we have alot of needs to fill on this team with talent and this draft is deep at alot of positions.    You are literally guaranteed to have 1 of Johnson, Ojabo, Karlaftis, Linderbaum, Stingley, Sauce, Cross, Penning, Dean, Lloyd, Davis at even the 20th pick.   All of those guys are great picks for the Falcons + you load up on another 2nd, 3rd, or heck if far enough down even another 1st next year.  Even better it lowers the cap hit for the rookie class overall i think and helps us on that end too.   Funny part about all this is is i literally listed every player besides a WR and QB to make it down to the 20th pick and that even guarantees us 1 of the top 2 or 3 WR's as well if we decided to choose from there and all those guys i listed was gone.   I usually don't beg or care for a trade down to often but this might be the year i hope TF does everything possible to do it if those top 5 guys are gone.  The draft is just too dang deep with similar talent.

Take a peek

7 hours ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Take a peek

For Titans, I’m not a fan, but only because I don’t know if there’s a TE in this class worth a first. Fit makes sense though, and if there’s really a TE who’s graded in the first, I could see that happening.

Ok im back  and i like it the only thing i would change is in round 2 and would wait till our 3rd round pick for WR.  I would go with Nic at DE/OLB there with our 2nd round 2 pick that is great value to me there for him.   That i feel Pierce is about the same value as guys in round 3 at WR.   If it were one of the guys with legit 1st round WR value falling there i would pull the trigger but it's not and i take my chances with the next best WR in round 3 and take a stud like Bonitto to finish the D-line portion of the draft with better value.

Not sure how well other Falcon fans will like taking Davis at 8 but im all for it i think he is a true game changer for our D-line and will help everyone else we get life alot easier. No chance you can double or triple team Grady no more every play with Davis on the line because if you leave Davis 1 on 1 thats a wrap for that play XD

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

Ok im back  and i like it the only thing i would change is in round 2 and would wait till our 3rd round pick for WR.  I would go with Nic at DE/OLB there with our 2nd round 2 pick that is great value to me there for him.   That i feel Pierce is about the same value as guys in round 3 at WR.   If it were one of the guys with legit 1st round WR value falling there i would pull the trigger but it's not and i take my chances with the next best WR in round 3 and take a stud like Bonitto to finish the D-line portion of the draft with better value.

Not sure how well other Falcon fans will like taking Davis at 8 but im all for it i think he is a true game changer for our D-line and will help everyone else we get life alot easier. No chance you can double or triple team Grady no more every play with Davis on the line because if you leave Davis 1 on 1 thats a wrap for that play XD

Take it you prefer Bonitto over Ebikete

4 hours ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Take it you prefer Bonitto over Ebikete

Umm not really i have them both about the same value honestly late 1st to early 2nd round guys. I might have Boye above both of them but even then he's pretty close in the same area as well to me.  

It's not which i prefer over the other of those 2 it's that i want BOTH of them in the 2nd round since they both fell to us and then just take a WR in round 3 since i have Pierce as a round 3 guy with similar talent as the other round 3 WR's.

While i have all 3 of those edge rushers far ahead of Pierce in value and positional need.  I say give me

1st - Davis
2A - Ebikete or Boye  i like both maybe boye a little more myself.
2B - Bonitto
3rd - Best WR available  maybe a Sky Moore or Metchie (i like both of them more than Pierce), or even a  Bell, Wan'dale, Jones, Thornton, Doubs, or even Pierce again if he falls some more to us.     If Pierce goes to Tampa at this point then Sky frees up and im all for him in round 3 i like him or metchie alot.

As much as I don't want Jordan Davis at 8, this draft is really good. Davis is a beast and might be worth the 8th pick if he didn't take so many plays off, so for me that's my hesitation, but if I still get an edge rusher and a WR out of these 2 rounds, even if the first round was a whiff(not saying I think it is), I feel like this is a homerun in round 2.

Edited by iloxygenil
  • Like 1

Solid picks for Cleveland. If Davis is gone, Wilson has gotta be the top guy we're looking at there. Thomas is a solid pick at LDE, though I like a few players better there (the DT Jones would be nice and there is a dropoff in DT talent; also, if the Browns are planning on moving on from Conklin after this year then Tyler Smith could be the pick, as there is a dropoff after him as well IMO). Edge seems a bit deeper and think a solid guy could be there with our third because it's such a deep class.

Great work. Round 3? 🤔

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Solid picks for Cleveland. If Davis is gone, Wilson has gotta be the top guy we're looking at there. Thomas is a solid pick at LDE, though I like a few players better there (the DT Jones would be nice and there is a dropoff in DT talent; also, if the Browns are planning on moving on from Conklin after this year then Tyler Smith could be the pick, as there is a dropoff after him as well IMO). Edge seems a bit deeper and think a solid guy could be there with our third because it's such a deep class.

Great work. Round 3? 🤔

Round 3 will be up fairly soon. Glad you like.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Great work. Round 3? 🤔

It's up

• Like 1