"FINAL" top-100 mock.

Suffering_Bills

8 minutes ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Quality depth is never a bad thing, my friend. Without it, you're putting all your eggs in one basket.

The Falcons have depth at IDL though with Davidson, Graham, and Rush. No need for another DT in this draft when they only keep 5 active on game days.

Would doubt Chargers go LB in the 1st, can't imagine they've given up on Murray yet after just 2 seasons even though he did look pretty bad last year. 

Really think WR is likely, someone with some field stretching speed and yac abilities. Williams would be good there and gives Herbert someone who can take it to the house at any moment.

Other needs would be the right side of the line but not sure anyone is available at 17 who would be worth it. They might consider another corner as well especially considering the air attack in the AFCW.

Really doubtful we go OLine early in this draft.

Not that its not still a need, but I know how the Steelers think when it comes to OLine, and IMO, they feel like their Oline is set for 2022.   A franchise LT is the only thing I could see them potentially drafting.    I guarantee they wont be taking Linderbaum, though.

Some combination of WR, DL and DB will likely be the first 2 or 3 picks.      OT and LB are lesser possibilities. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2022 at 7:44 AM, 43M said:

Really doubtful we go OLine early in this draft.

Not that its not still a need, but I know how the Steelers think when it comes to OLine, and IMO, they feel like their Oline is set for 2022.   A franchise LT is the only thing I could see them potentially drafting.    I guarantee they wont be taking Linderbaum, though.

Some combination of WR, DL and DB will likely be the first 2 or 3 picks.      OT and LB are lesser possibilities. 

Changed