Texans cut LB Zach Cunningham; claimed by Titans

.Buzz

Just now, ET80 said:

ETgazhi will be the end of it...

@ET80 announces commitment to the Patriots Fandom

Next day: Patriots HC Bill Belichick falls out of his boat, lady friend does not stop the boat, presumed dead. 

3 days later: Mac Jones retires from football citing medical risk. "All that mac and cheese, we are shocked his heart is still intact," says PCP.

5 days later: Steve Belichick disappears prior to father's will being read. He has 5 days to claim inheritance or it reverts to lady friend

2 weeks later: Emails released of Josh McDaniels showcasing a lingering obsession with Tom Brady. Shrine of Tom and his family found in closet - steps down from coaching in pure embarrassment. Brady files restraining order. 

5 weeks later: Robert Kraft passes in his sleep peacefully. Team ownership goes to his son Jonathan. 32 asain men come out of the woodwork claiming to be Bob's son. DNA proves Jon has 32 siblings. Ownership split evenly between them.

1 month later: in a 32 to 1 ownership vote, Patriots submit to NFL office a request to re-locate to Hong Kong

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

@ET80 announces commitment to the Patriots Fandom

Next day: Patriots HC Bill Belichick falls out of his boat, lady friend does not stop the boat, presumed dead. 

3 days later: Mac Jones retires from football citing medical risk. "All that mac and cheese, we are shocked his heart is still intact," says PCP.

5 days later: Steve Belichick disappears prior to father's will being read. He has 5 days to claim inheritance or it reverts to lady friend

2 weeks later: Emails released of Josh McDaniels showcasing a lingering obsession with Tom Brady. Shrine of Tom and his family found in closet - steps down from coaching in pure embarrassment. Brady files restraining order. 

5 weeks later: Robert Kraft passes in his sleep peacefully. Team ownership goes to his son Jonathan. 32 asain men come out of the woodwork claiming to be Bob's son. DNA proves Jon has 32 siblings. Ownership split evenly between them.

1 month later: in a 32 to 1 ownership vote, Patriots submit to NFL office a request to re-locate to Hong Kong

IT'S THE ETPOCALYPSE!!!!

(See you got it before the edit. ETpocalypse tested better with the focus group, sorry for the late change).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JohnChimpo said:

I have lived in TX my entire life, and it makes me sad that the Texans are this poorly run. This past Sunday the only game on TV in the 12:00 slot was Texans/Colts. I flipped it on once, and it was like 21-0. Not worth watching at all anymore.

i take a nap during the 2nd half of texans games now.  its gotten that bad. 

1 hour ago, Texansfan713 said:

i take a nap during the 2nd half of texans games now.  its gotten that bad. 

I don't even turn the game on most of the time. I actually play Roblox with my daughter or watch a movie with my son or throw the ball around to my dogs in the backyard. Occasionally, my wife and I will meal prep for the week with a Marvel movie playing in the background.

It's... it's actually pretty nice.

• Like 3