Texans cut LB Zach Cunningham; claimed by Titans

.Buzz

17 hours ago, ET80 said:

Ok... so I guess this is happening.

Aka Chapter 1 of the story how Footballsfuture.com entered the top 10 of rankings of the FBI's top most visited sites.

Also dear mr sir most esteemed FBI/CIA/KFC agent esquire, if you're reading this do know that all my posts up to this point have been satire and I have no involvement with the ET80 as an individual or any organized deathcults aimed at murdering Mr Easterby and/or mr Caserio in minecraft that may or may not have poker nights every thursday.

Yay capitalism, go America (but not in a too nationalistic kind of way), etc

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

28 other teams said no to him… 🤣

I mean that’s worrisome if anything I’d say lol.

But on the surface this should be a help for TEN from someone who doesn’t watch Houston games weekly.

13 minutes ago, Folesadelphia said:

Is he really that much of liability in coverage? I don't see how you get a contract like that if you are detriment on 3rd down/passing downs

This contract was given by the same GM who traded DeAndre Hopkins for a 2nd round pick and David Johnson...

So... that's how one gets a contract like that.

This being said, I think the coverage stuff is correctable in the right scheme with the right coaching. Tennessee might get this player.

17 minutes ago, ET80 said:

This contract was given by the same GM who traded DeAndre Hopkins for a 2nd round pick and David Johnson...

This being said, I think the coverage stuff is correctable in the right scheme with the right coaching. Tennessee might get this player.

Also, over his first couple seasons, Cunningham was regarded as a fantastic cover LB to make up for McKinney deficiencies.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ET80 said:

Well, that makes sense with regards to the GM. I'm curious to see how he works out with Tennessee. It sucks for the Texans that he went to a division rival.

• Like 1