Body Positivity

TOUCAN

2 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Yawn. Talk to someone like a donkey and you don't deserve a conversation, just the rudeness addressed. Anyway, see ya', tiger.

i'm not trying to have a conversation, i am simply pointing out that you are a tiny little whiny baby

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

You shouldn't be a mod, Mod-identifying person. Your condescending garbage shouldn't be allowed on this site, chief. Lol strawmen posts like yours should be ignorable, pal. You should be ignorable, buddy.

So reading your weak-sauce post was fun.

If we’re being honest you’ve been pretty condescending yourself throughout this thread.

You haven’t seemed to want to have a discussion about this, you’ve seemingly wanted tell us why we’re wrong and used your opinion as the basis for doing so.

Not sure what type of a reaction you were expecting tbh?

• Like 3

Just now, Malfatron said:

some are

Start with Trulys.

Its about half the calories as an ipa or stout and doesnt fill you up. Great for day drinking

Just now, ET80 said:

They're good, I like em.

Good to know, thanks guys. A few years ago I switched basically entirely to red wine and bourbon to avoid a lot of the sugar/carbs (bourbon) while reaping some of the antioxident/heart health benefits (red wine) and have basically cut beer out entirely, save one every once in a while or so

• Like 2